Originally posted by: Pulwasha

mera dost aagaya..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dost..koi new gossip post karo na..πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dost..koi new gossip post karo na..πŸ˜†

phirend.. market main aajkal koi naya maal dastiyaab nahi hai.. wohi purana sab China ka maal hai..πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL fine :S
say whatever you want to which makes me have all the privilege to say what i want to too!
Faisal Rehman is not gay.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Faisal Rehman is marrying next month πŸ€”
:O to a girl that too! 😳
-__-
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When you post anything like this you should provide credible source .Its an open Forum lots of people are reading these posts.Its not about favorite stars or whatever but they are humans and If someone will say such thing about us obviously we will not tolerate.
And if its not true thn its like abusing someone.Anyways i never knew that People can ENJOY such crap about others
khair its better to stay away from this thread πŸ˜†bus ye sab read kr k control nhi ho raha tha lol so
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh God!! I never knew, my posting tht would become such a BIG issue...This is a gossip thread..and i posted what i heard from a credible source. ..Even then, i didnt say tht u have to believe it 100%...I myself said tht it was a shocking news...and i asked if anyone else heard it? I am not claiming tht this news is 100% true...but since its a gossip thread, and ppl here were sharing what they heard, so i posted, what I heard..I never knew, ppl would start jumping at me, and post fatwas abt me. andsay tht I ENJOY such news , or I enjoy making abusing remarksπŸ˜•...What is tht supposed to mean?

Aah...forget it...the best thing would have been to iignore, if u didnt agree or like my post, or atleast disagree respectfully...
Edited by farahs_6 - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Faisal Rehman is marrying next month πŸ€”

:O to a girl that too! 😳
-__-

good for him ..

BUT... its not that gay people dont or cant marry .. it has happened in the past, its been happening in the present and might continue to happen in the future.. not all Gay people come and talk about their sexual preferences in open especially you'll hardly see celebrities coming out in open and tell people that they are Gay\bisexual\lesbian

p.s i'm not claiming that FR is gay and i'm just commenting on the fact that since he is marrying a girl so he cant be a gay
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Maha-

When you post anything like this you should provide credible source .Its an open Forum lots of people are reading these posts.Its not about favorite stars or whatever but they are humans and If someone will say such thing about us obviously we will not tolerate.
And if its not true thn its like abusing someone.Anyways i never knew that People can ENJOY such crap about others
khair its better to stay away from this thread πŸ˜†bus ye sab read kr k control nhi ho raha tha lol so

It's just so funny how you didn't come here and demand credible sources for all the gossip being laid out on the first seven pages about every other person in the business, but when it touches a nerve, suddenly this is an open forum, lots of people are reading it and there's a need for credible sources. If you didn't have such obvious double standards only with regards to Fawad Khan, I'd be tempted to give you credit for sticking to your opinion or at least believing in the above. Since you don't, it's not hard to call BS.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: make-believe

It's just so funny how you didn't come here and demand credible sources for all the gossip being laid out on the first seven pages about every other person in the business, but when it touches a nerve, suddenly this is an open forum, lots of people are reading it and there's a need for credible sources. If you didn't have such obvious double standards only with regards to Fawad Khan, I'd be tempted to give you credit for sticking to your opinion or at least believing in the above. Since you don't, it's not hard to call BS.

Yes i came here coz of fawad before that i never noticed this thread coz as i said before i dont have any interest in such offensive Gossips about others. but when my friend asked me about it k whether its true ,i was like what Crap who told you.
when i saw theses posts i shared my views about such GOSSIPS.and yes i don't believe on such things and wasy bhe for me believing on such things without any prove is unethical.
For me its all BS .
And Like everyone, i also posted my views you are no one to call my views double -standards or etc.I dont wanna get involved in any fight or etc
No more posts from my side
If you wanna quote my post your wish 😊

@Farah yar my post was not only for you i just said what i felt about all these Gossip thing.So sorry if you felt bad
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
isnt SRK married with kids?? he is bisexual.. duuhh.. high time we accept things as they are..
such double standards.. tsk tsk..
people who dont like none of this can conviniently Ignore..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago