Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It's a 'gossip' thread, all based on hearsay with no sources for authentication and everything said here is clearly to be taken with a necessary pinch of salt. Farah posted something that she heard. You are free to ignore it and treat it as just a rumour or piece of garbage, however it is that you may see fit. But telling someone to shut up? Extremely immature and disappointing behaviour. There is something called respectful disagreement even if you do not concur with what has been said, and there's a way to go about it. Telling someone to shut up is not that way.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstuck

I asked because I've read some people saying it here and there..that's all. chill. 😆

other than that I really like Faisal Rehman..he's a good actor..& I don't think he's the kinda guy who goes out socializing like some of the other celebs do. I'm sure he has friends though 😆..he gets a decent amount of work, you have to be liked somehow to get work in Pakistan showbiz. lol..& I've heard good things about him from his costars..like Faisal Qureshi always praises Faisal Rehman when asked about his favs.

i know. it was directed to people you heard from, re! :P
LOL 🤣
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
, I want to say tht I allready said tht it was hard for me too to believe, ..and i asked, if anyone else has heard any such thing or not?
Edited by farahs_6 - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ive not heard this from anywhere but its my GUESS

seeing as javeria hates reema so bad
i just have the feeling she was after saud!
saud never makes a comment on her but javeria openly admits she dislikes her
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

GOD! 😳 u ARE kidding me, YOU ARE!!
THIS is bullshit :/
i dont regret one bit saying this to you and i think, this is for gossip, and not for made-up lies!
LOL, i havent heard/read this any single where but HERE!
uve got to grow up, and if u post stuff, post it with evident, authentic sources! -__-

Ermm excuse me!! Well..i have told the source in my other post...but would u mind being a little decent or polite ..in your reply? Did i ask you believe it 100% ? I myself told tht it was hard for me to believe, but it came from a credible source..and I just asked if anyone else has heard abt it or not? What was there to be so hyper about? Plz it would be better if everyone maintains a level of decency...
Edited by farahs_6 - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These days it's really creepy how people turn out to be gay les and god knows what else there is.
I just dont get it. May Allah keep us away from us our children and future generations from this sin!
Ameen
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ thats not a source, i mean ur not linking us to it or anything even if u name a person, u cant expect us to believe it :/
anyways, sorry if i sounded rude, that was an instant reaction! =P
anyways, i was happier living away from this thread for all these days! 😳 i swear!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its a gossip thread.. the whole purpose is to gossip around.. we aint asking and giving any so called authentic resources.. u cant accept any of the gossip.. ignore and move forward.. let other people enjoy it..
BTW.. saying Faisal Rehman is not gay is just like saying Karan Johar is hetero sexual.. aint true ehh.. Faisal is homosexual.. not saying its right or wrong.. but he is wat he is.. i lovee him as an actor and as a person..i have always heard nice stuff about him..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
let them be yaar what difference does it make to us whether they are straight\gays\bisexuals.. its their life.. let them do what they prefer to do.. imo fans shouldnt over react when they hear something bad about their fan.. they are no angels no.. they are also humans they can also commit mistakes.right?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

let them be yaar what difference does it make to us whether they are straight\gays\bisexuals.. its their life.. let them do what they prefer to do.. imo fans shouldnt over react when they hear something bad about their fan.. they are no angels no.. they are also humans they can also commit mistakes.right?

mera dost aagaya..😆