Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: karankittu

shaista wahidi getting divorced?

first of all i hate that woman she over reacts so bloody much
screaming dancing what not
her parents should tell her off !!! so batmeez!
feel ashamed just looking at the stuff she does.
and why an earth would you want to leave your husband and seperate your kids from a father just for a job in showbiz where you act stupid.
she clearly thinks shes so flipping pretty.
When the only thing that makes her look good is her fair skin.
God honestly she needs to sort her life out!.

On fb she's put up pics of her vacation - went to thailand ( thats what it looks like ) with her kids. cute 😳 bachay
Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
I heard that when Ayesha sana got divorce from her ex , he told all the major channels to not employ her. So she went to ptv thinking its government run and nothing would happen. But then he told them to take her off, thats why she left.

BTW this is all from Ayesha Sana herself in an old interview with Sahir lodhi which i saw on prime tv some time back
Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

On fb she's put up pics of her vacation - went to thailand ( thats what it looks like ) with her kids. cute 😳 bachay

Really whats the link?
cutestar thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

Really whats the link?

yeh hai real one
http://www.facebook.com/ShaistaWahidiOfficial

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know anything about Faisal Rehman? I've heard people say he's gay. lol
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^gay is in 😎

🤣

just because the poor guy doesnt wanna marry, people have to say BS about him! :\ yaar, his choice, he thinks he aint ready to get married, toh jeene do bande ko ;)

waise i even hardly see him with guys! 😕
i mean i think he hardly has frnds, may it be guys or girls! :|
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I have another gossip...which will shock everyone...it was hard for me to believe too..but it came from a credible source...
Erm.. I have heard, Babar Javed, Haissam hussain, Fawad Khan, are gays😕.. I know they are married..but even then, i heard this...😳

Even Mehreen Jabbar, is a lesbian...she was with Huma Nawab(an old Pak actress)...but then she broke off with her...and now she is with Deepti gupta 😳

I dont know, whether I should tell the source at this public forum...or not.. Does anyone else, also have heard such news?

GOD! 😳 u ARE kidding me, YOU ARE!!
THIS is bullshit :/
i dont regret one bit saying this to you and i think, this is for gossip, and not for made-up lies!
LOL, i havent heard/read this any single where but HERE!
uve got to grow up, and if u post stuff, post it with evident, authentic sources! -__-
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh gawd,u might have heard this but its not possible.
Fawad has a son,he's his biological father.When one is gay,he has to adopt a child.Ayaan is NOT adopted Farah.

and i don't really follow Babar nd Haissam's personal lives,but even if they are..WHO cares...But i doubt if they r😕

Could u please tell where did u get this info from?

serendipity. thumbnail
^no meepha, not necessarily, shes not calling fawad a khusra/heejra! :P they cant reproduce! but gays can! =P 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^gay is in 😎

🤣

just because the poor guy doesnt wanna marry, people have to say BS about him! :\ yaar, his choice, he thinks he aint ready to get married, toh jeene do bande ko ;)

waise i even hardly see him with guys! 😕
i mean i think he hardly has frnds, may it be guys or girls! :|

I asked because I've read some people saying it here and there..that's all. chill. 😆

other than that I really like Faisal Rehman..he's a good actor..& I don't think he's the kinda guy who goes out socializing like some of the other celebs do. I'm sure he has friends though 😆..he gets a decent amount of work, you have to be liked somehow to get work in Pakistan showbiz. lol..& I've heard good things about him from his costars..like Faisal Qureshi always praises Faisal Rehman when asked about his favs.