Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 2direct

Looks like that line was directed at me 😆

😆 chor ki daarhi mein tinka..😆
649486 thumbnail
Is there any scoop on Adnan Siddiqui? I've heard lots about him & his roving eye
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my God
unable to digest sanam's news
hamayun n ayesha quite famous in media for all these happnings
faisal WITH ayesha ahhh, i thought he is a sweet guy 🤔
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOL.. at humsafar liness..

Usman ziada mat bolo.. chaar charray maar doongi 🤣
Laila to hai hi kharab..
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone told me...infact..my sister lives in America, after her marriage...there she has a friend., Rafia...Rafia's friend was Faisal Qureshi's sec wife...So Rafia told my sister tht Faisal's wife left him, or they had a divorce bcoz of Faisal Quraishi's affair with Ayesha khan...

And since we know tht Faisal really had an affair with Ayesha khan, so this might really be the reason of their divorce...so dont know, what to say abt them getting divorced bcoz his sec wife was not ready to accept her daughter?😕 ..Plus, why she would have married faisal,in the first place, knowing tht he has a daughter, if she didnt want to accept his daughter?

Palwasha, are u sure abt them getting divorced bcoz of her not accepting his daughter? It also might be possible tht since I got to know from the wife's POV, obv she would not say tht I didnt want to accept his daughter hence took divorce..so, am confused now
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have another gossip...which will shock everyone...it was hard for me to believe too..but it came from a credible source...
Erm.. I have heard, Babar Javed, Haissam hussain, Fawad Khan, are gays😕.. I know they are married..but even then, i heard this...😳

Even Mehreen Jabbar, is a lesbian...she was with Huma Nawab(an old Pak actress)...but then she broke off with her...and now she is with Deepti gupta 😳

I dont know, whether I should tell the source at this public forum...or not.. Does anyone else, also have heard such news?

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I have another gossip...which will shock everyone...it was hard for me to believe too..but it came from a credible source...
Erm.. I have heard, Babar Javed, Haissam hussain, Fawad Khan, are gays😕.. I know they are married..but even then, i heard this...😳

Even Mehreen Jabbar, is a lesbian...she was with Huma Nawab(an old Pak actress)...but then she broke off with her...and now she is with Deepti gupta 😳

I dont know, whether I should tell the source at this public forum...or not.. Does anyone else, also have heard such news?

okay.. i have not heard about this ever before.. but why I'm not surprised.. well, i think gays and lesbians are mostly found in showbiz...

i'm curious about the source now 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have not heard anything like that.. but that can be truee..