Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Pulwasha : I watched the Ayesha Khan inteview on YT.. She seems very much upset by FQ betraying her and she kept saying that he was her only friend from the industry! And Adnan, Ejaz and Humayun are irrelevant to her 🤣🤣 BJ ki toh woh band baja deti if he was not married

Babar is married?? 😕 i never knew that..
and such a lier she is ehh keeps clinging to Humayun 24/7 and Huamyun is irrelevant.. if Humayun doesnt take her in his serials.. she's be work less..baqi sab se to uski larayi hai..jhooti kahin ki..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Considering that the episode is from 2008, and she's been clinging to Humayun since about a year now, something could be up between the two?

And Pallo are you Sindhi or from Karachi that you know all this?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Considering that the episode is from 2008, and she's been clinging to Humayun since about a year now, something could be up between the two?

And Pallo are you Sindhi or from Karachi that you know all this?

nawww... she was with Humayun since forever.. but now that she is kutti with all the other production houses..Humayun is the only hope..😆 i dont think they are having an affair now.. but they are very good friends..
im from Karachi..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah Imran Abbas seems like the arrogant type. Always have found him stuck up. Wow, the bit about Mahnoor & Fiza Ali, I had no idea.
starstruckk thumbnail
Any gossip about Faisal Qureshi apart from the Ayesha Khan stuff. I know he has been married quite a few times. Does anyone know why his past marriages have never worked? I mean he seems like a nice guy so not sure what always went wrong?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

Any gossip about Faisal Qureshi apart from the Ayesha Khan stuff. I know he has been married quite a few times. Does anyone know why his past marriages have never worked? I mean he seems like a nice guy so not sure what always went wrong?

His first wedding had compatibility issues.. he has a daughter form his first wife who should be by now like a 17 year old girl..the girl stays with him..
then he got married the second time and they had a son.. his second wife didnt accept of his daughter living with them.. He said wat may come he will not leave his daughter so he divorced his second wife..i saw in BWB he said he was very sad taking this step because he wanted his son.. but she took the son away.. and now he has been married for the third time.. which is going fine by now..
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

His first wedding had compatibility issues.. he has a daughter form his first wife who should be by now like a 17 year old girl..the girl stays with him..
then he got married the second time and they had a son.. his second wife didnt accept of his daughter living with them.. He said wat may come he will not leave his daughter so he divorced his second wife..i saw in BWB he said he was very sad taking this step because he wanted his son.. but she took the son away.. and now he has been married for the third time.. which is going fine by now..

Yea, and dint he have another baby girl recently? Anyway hope this marriage lats, he was very young when he got married first time... . Ayesha Khan need need to take a chill pill, I think she is compulsive liar, she needs help ...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wow, what the hell? The second wife must have had some issues, otherwise why was it crazy hard to accept his daughter? I'm sure she very well knew that he had a daughter from his first wife before she married him. Nice to know Faisal has stuck with his daughter all this time.

I've always loved Faisal Qureshi as an actor..in fact, he's one of my favorites..but I've also always thought that he's a pretty nice & chill guy. I mean it's not like I know him personally..😆..but there's just something about him that makes one like him through his interviews, morning show etc.. I know I feel that way about him.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Faisal does come accross as a very nice guy..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i was curious about Faisal's personal life but whenever somebody questioned him,he would say its too personal.Where do u get all this news from,Pulwasha?

Anyways,does anybody knows if Humayun has children or not?😕