Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Okay so here..

Sara Chaudhry i have heard orignally hails from the red light area of Lahore.. she got her break when she did Tere Pehlu mein.. she was also engaged to Sami Khan and Sami's family didnt know..they came together on NKS and Sami's sister called.. they then told Sami's sister that he and Sara are engaged.. his sister was shocked.. she was quite for a sec or two and then said acha.. his family never liked Sara that was the reason they made him break the engagement off from Sara and he got married to his cousin...
Sara is now has gone towards the Islami side and im very happy for her.. but u cannot change someone's past.. soo yeaahh..
thats a news to me.. i have heard about this about Mahnoor Baloch that she came from that red light area.. (Not sure though)

Saba Qamar was also a very high profile model from Lahore.. she had no qualms doing watever it took her to be a top model..she did one of these at early stage of her career.. not that its wrong or something.. things like these dont come out soo often.. she had no problems with this being out in the open.. she was a bold model.. but she never tasted the success she wanted to.. hence she started doing HSUSH and that got her break in the dramas.. watever she is a very good actress..

she is a fab actress and its quite apparent by that video that how bold she is..
Iman Ali is a big time druggie and she has some mental illness too.. she is hardly seen in fashion shows too.. she is under treatment.. she was depressed after Abid Ali got married to this lady (i cant remem the name of) they cut all ties with their father.. but apparently now they are family again..πŸ˜•
Iman Ali.. i never liked her too.. i knew she is a druggie..shakal se pata chal jata hai but never knew that she has some mental illness

i heard that Jia Ali used to work in a parlor before entering into showbiz
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Pulwa.. any gossip on Imran Abbas??
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iman Ali has Multiple Sclerosis, I remember I heard it a few years ago.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read somewere that shamoon left Humaima because Humaima was spending too much time with Humayun Saeed after the shooting of Ishq Junoon Deewangi. (I think Shamoon must be bored of his wife,so just to divorce her he came up with this excuse)

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Humayun was just as friendly with Humaima as he is with his rest of the female co actors..Shamoon just wanted an excuse to get married again..🀒
Imran Abbas: i dont know anything about him other than that he is a very very proud and badtameez person..
Mahnoor Baloch: NAA NAA.. Mahnoor comes from a very rich sindhi family..i know her family..they are also the high class types, parties, drinking, mujra's were always common in Mahnoor's family..
Jiya Ali used to work in a parlour.. she use to clean the parlour.. parlour main jhaaroo lagati thi..
and you know Fiza Ali?? she is a daughter of a maid.. her mom used to work at some big personality house thats how she got break on tv..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBBq8mpPavo

Not gossip just found something.
Usman. thumbnail

i think it was dooor dooor se kiss not the actual one..πŸ˜†
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i think it was dooor dooor se kiss not the actual one..πŸ˜†

Yep no biggie, but I found Humayun hilarious when she gives him the rose, his expressions.πŸ˜†Faisal's comment at the end "Mujhe toh raat ka lagraha hai
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Yep no biggie, but I found Humayun hilarious when she gives him the rose, his expressions.πŸ˜†Faisal's comment at the end "Mujhe toh raat ka lagraha hai

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. thats one disadvantage of live shows.. they cant edit things..πŸ˜†
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pulwasha : I watched the Ayesha Khan inteview on YT.. She seems very much upset by FQ betraying her and she kept saying that he was her only friend from the industry! And Adnan, Ejaz and Humayun are irrelevant to her 🀣🀣 BJ ki toh woh band baja deti if he was not married