Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i can't believe we won!!! But man we did!! the on field celebrations were epic!!! and finally England can't blame shirt sleeves!! 🀣🀣🀣
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yupiee we won...this is called a true victory, tho in the morning i wasn't happy but our bowlers agained proved ot tht thy r the best...thy r jut mind blowing, we've not only ajmal(no doubt HE IS THE BEST), but v hav others too like umar gul in 1st test n today rehman star of the day, he must be on ninth cloud today, we've in our team thr match winners, we not only rely on single person yet on a serious note thy should pay attention towards baating side bt aj jeetnai ki khusi sb maaf...m so so happy, fnally the english man n media accepts the defeat thy have to, dere is no othr option left for thm
hope the victory remains continue till the last match we won the series but want to win the last match too ...inshAllah our team will continue this performance n makes us proud
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Waisai in the morning when i read in newspaper that azhar ali said if we made 160 runs thn it will be possible we'll win the match...tho i wasn't sure by his statement but yes they did it...thy r superb, defeat the first class team by 72 runs
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Arwen: HAHAHA, blaming sleeves! -__- theyre all so sick, full sleeves pehno ya half wat dumb difference does it make?! -___-

oh my yeah, Mushi was :| with a straight face, hed b happy andar hi andar ;) he could even show his happiness since w/e it is hes still pakistani, but he CANT be sacked! LOL usski job usne poori kii, england;s bowling hasnt failed! thats what hes there for its their batsmen whove let them down, toh he obviously isnt the one to blame! πŸ˜‰
445892 thumbnail
heyyy congratsss

that was just fascinated victoryyy

hats off to our pak team
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
amazing win...maza aa gaya...lets hope it doesnt get to their heads and no new scandal emerges.
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
The third test, n what we all want k Pakistan jeet jai Ameen n will white wash the series, hope for the best, didn't watch a single ball of today's match but knew the scoreboard, England had done a good job...99 n all out, not bad at all n In return only 6 were out on a lead of 5 runs i think...First session of tomorrow will be crucial for the both team. England will seek for the big lead and Pakistan will try to get early wickets...
Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
So happy 180 runs ahead with just two wickets down, Younis scoring over a century He needed those runs after a long time & he steered Pak out from the rut they were in with 2 wickets falling & Azhar supported him brilliantly. I see another win coming if nothing silly happens with the batting. YAY!I want Younis to get a double hundred
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@2direct - another 40-50 on board and we have this game in our hands πŸ˜ƒ it already is actually ... Un less off course our bowlers fail just when the batsmen are finally picking themselves up πŸ˜†
649486 thumbnail
Exactly! 😊Another quick flurry of 70 runs should do it given the standard of English batting against our bowlers. the new ball was a concern but I think we can go through that patch without too much problem.
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago