Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This thread should be in the front page I'm so excited & I just can't hide it. I don't wanna speak too soon
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

This thread should be in the front page I'm so excited & I just can't hide it. I don't wanna speak too soon

wohooo we won.. it looked like an impossible feat.. but Abdur Rehman was the star of the day.. 6 wickets... great support from Ajmal too.. we have won the series too... feels great.. InshAllah we'll win the 3rd one too
649486 thumbnail
USMAN USMAN USMAN I'm swearing in excitement & I would write it all here if it was another sectionπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We beat them fair & square plain & simple and that too on a neutral ground by 72 RUNS. Even the Englishmen can't think of any excuse & give ALL CREDIT to Pakistan, even that sly Bob Willis [who I think is being kind deliberately] Anyway who gives a toss. WE WON! time to DRINK & Poondi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
CONGRATSSS! πŸ˜ƒ
Jeeet gaye!!!!
Saeed Ajmal is a magician! :D
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

USMAN USMAN USMAN I'm swearing in excitement & I would write it all here if it was another sectionπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We beat them fair & square plain & simple and that too on a neutral ground by 72 RUNS. Even the Englishmen can't think of any excuse & give ALL CREDIT to Pakistan, even that sly Bob Willis [who I think is being kind deliberately] Anyway who gives a toss. WE WON! time to DRINK & Poondi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

lolss @ bold.. you mean to say the bollywood section πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was so disappointed with the batting performance in the morning.. but the bowlers made up for the deficiencies.. feel like dancing..dhinka chika dhinka chika
serendipity. thumbnail
^truee! 😳
God, our bowlers are exceptional, we shud ALL dhinka chika!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^truee! 😳

God, our bowlers are exceptional, we shud ALL dhinka chika!

lol yeah..

isi khushi mein.. like button has started working again..πŸ˜†
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolss @ bold.. you mean to say the bollywood section πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was so disappointed with the batting performance in the morning.. but the bowlers made up for the deficiencies.. feel like dancing..dhinka chika dhinka chika

Yep you got it ;) πŸ˜† Man what a victory. This calls for a big celebration but they need to smash England in the final match. We've won the series now need to clinch the last game. And this time round everyone from the opposition is giving Pak all credit, there 's no excuse even Strauss said the same. The good thing is that Rahman took the wickets, so Bob Willis is shut as well πŸ˜†
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
:O
Like button chalingg!? :-?
SHUKAR! 😳

AHAHA did u guys hear wat Nasse Hussain said!?
To Eng!?
he's like, WELCOME to Quality Cricket real TEST cricket Eng, cz when they were in aus they played against blahh spinners :P
649486 thumbnail
Ian Botham was so confident Ah forget it England will win, like it's preordained they will. Did anyone notice Mushtaq Ahmed LOL! What would he be thinking πŸ˜† He didn't know how to react I think dil hi dil mein he'd be super excited but can't show it I bet he'll get sacked now. πŸ˜†