Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
English batters were so perplexed by Teesra.. but they kept losing their wkts on Ajmal's Doosra.. 😛
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

someone rightly said today.. Saeed Ajmal king of Doosra is ranked 'Pehla' in ODI's, 'Doosra' in t20 and 'Teesra' in tests..! ⭐️⭐️

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

someone rightly said today.. Saeed Ajmal king of Doosra is ranked 'Pehla' in ODI's, 'Doosra' in t20 and 'Teesra' in tests..! ⭐️⭐️

Hmm nice saying... 👏 👏 👏

Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Afridi flattered but won't play BPL due to national duty

Pakistan's flamboyant former captain and Twenty20 hot property Shahid Afridi has shunned the dollars for national duty by opting out of the Bangladesh Premier League where he was the costliest player after fetching a price tag of $700,000 in the auction.

"Unfortunately the dates of the league clash directly with the one-day and Twenty20 series against England. So, I have decided to skip the Bangladesh event as national duty is more important," Afridi said from Australia where he is appearing in the Big Bash Twenty20 tournament.

The BPL is to be played from February 9 to 28 and the limited overs series against England also begins from February 11 in the UAE.

Afridi, who has quit Test cricket, said he was eager to play against England and do well.

"I am looking forward to that series so obviously it was not a difficult choice at all. I am available to play in foreign leagues only when not required on national duty," he said.

Earlier, the all-rounder also expressed his unavailability for the opening stages of South Africa's domestic Twenty20 competition.

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
445892 thumbnail
always loved his descion n respect it as he really deserv
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
M back...England doing a good job in 2nd test, thats called a comeback n looks like Pakistan having a tough time, hope Ashad shafiq n Azhar ali will make some good partnership n also the rest of the players, coz in 1st innings nobody performs well...hope will do good in 2nd innings n make some good score for england to chase...hope we'll win this test too...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pakistan's batting has brrn disappointing.. middle order aint working for them.. i think they need to give Younis rest.. They should try Umar Akmal in the next one and Imran Farhat should be given a chance in place of Toufeeq Umar.. he also have been disappointing so far
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
^ Yea I was following the score online, they've gone past the deficit but at the cost of 4. They can't afford any more wickets.
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Pakistan's batting hasdisappointing.. middle order aint working for them.. i think they need to give Younis rest.. They should try Umar Akmal in the next one and Imran Farhat should been given a chance in place of Toufeeq Umar.. he also have been disappointing so far

Agree in this test series so or none of them had done a good job, agree younus khan must take some rest, dont know y PCB didn't give chance to those cricketer who performed very well in the domestic cricket like Ramiz Raja and Fawal Alam...it would be nice if thy do some changes in a batting line, like umar akmal too..

Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

^ Yea I was following the score online, they've gone past the deficit but at the cost of 4. They can't afford any more wickets.

kind agree...coz if more wkts fall thn England will easily chase the score n will equal the series, which we don't want too