Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

agree ajmal was awesome, he really deserves standing ovation, n m glad the way he responded to the british media
yah so far the batsmen had done not very but good performance...the middle order was bit shaky...hope tom they will strt with good partnership n makes a decent kead score against england...

lol when i made that comment they were only 2 down..πŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

yah the begining was really good n after tht only misbah played well...is k bad achanak kia hogya...like i told u earlier 2 ya is sai zziada wkt gir jain to bus it'll become difficult for the team to maintain good partnerships
649486 thumbnail

& now we won UHU UHU . I want to type more but keeping in control :D
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Yah Pakistan won...m so so happy, they really desrve it, altough bating wasn't tht good but phr bhi m happy tht we won by 10 wkts...isi khusi main jalebi khai maine :p
Usman. thumbnail

Yah Pakistan won...m so so happy, they really desrve it, altough bating wasn't tht good but phr bhi m happy tht we won by 10 wkts...isi khusi main jalebi khai maine :p

reminds me of the song Jalebi bai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me and my cuzn danced to it on mehndi ceremony recently (just for fun not the serious one πŸ˜†)
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

reminds me of the song Jalebi bai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me and my cuzn danced to it on mehndi ceremony recently (just for fun not the serious oneπŸ˜†)

haha...waisai the jalebi tht i ate was a sweeter one rathr thn the one u're talking about, its more spicy...han sarai ajeeb songs p u guys preferred to dance
Usman. thumbnail

haha...waisai the jalebi tht i ate was a sweeter one rathr thn the one u're talking about, its more spicy...han sarai ajeeb songs p u guys preferred to dance

this song was infact is quite famous because of big boss..(my whole family watch this show) hence, the dance on jalebi bai..πŸ˜†
on 2nd thoughts.. there arent any songs left to dance for guys na.. all the song are for females..like Sheeli ki jawani, munni badnaam hoi, jalebi bai, chikni chameli ... isnt it gender discrimination πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

this song was infact is quite famous because of big boss..(my whole family watch this show) hence, the dance on jalebi bai..πŸ˜†
on 2nd thoughts.. there arent any songs left to dance for guys na.. all the song are for females..like Sheeli ki jawani, munni badnaam hoi, jalebi bai, chikni chameli ... isnt it gender discrimination πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh yah big boss i didnlt knew...coz i didnt follow tht show regularly..nah nah u can dance on desi boys ..its for boys
Usman. thumbnail

oh yah big boss i didnlt knew...coz i didnt follow tht show regularly..nah nah u can dance on desi boys ..its for boys

ohh haan desi boys bhi hai.. but these type of songs are quite rare as compared to sheila\munni onesπŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

ohh haan desi boys bhi hai.. but these type of songs are quite rare as compared to sheila\munni onesπŸ˜†

waisai it didnt matter whts the song is playing, its all about when n y its playng...r u in a good mood or not..jaisai today aftr the match i just feel like singing hai koi hum jaisa loudly but cant sing wrna neighbour a k complaint kartai