Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

yah coz five days ninnings its bit long...me also prefer ODI's , T2o to shru hotai hi end ho jatai hain 😆 😆 😆

😆😆 @ bold
i hope our batsmen score good runs this time around as English bowlers are tough to play
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

😆😆 @ bold
i hope our batsmen score good runs this time around as English bowlers are tough to play

yah they r tough top play...coz agr hamari team main aik sath do wkts gir jain thn its difficult for the team to make a decent score

445892 thumbnail
it was fab begning by pakkk...
lookiing forward for it
excited :)
Eng 82-6😆
Edited by mars14 - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
A worth watching match, loved the bowling od Ajmals 55/7...superb...Everyone blames him that he can't get left-handers out, so he proved that wrong 👏 👏 👏...hopes r really high now...lets see what wiill happen tomorrow??
445892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

A worth watching match, loved the bowling od Ajmals 55/7...superb...Everyone blames him that he can't get left-handers out, so he proved that wrong 👏 👏 👏...hopes r really high now...lets see what wiill happen tomorrow??

yeah really it was so fablous performance by him...yeah hoping for best...

649486 thumbnail
Ajmal was brilliant today, but trust Bob Willis to completely ruin a great 5 wicket haul achievement with his cheap comments about Ajmal's action he wouldn't have had any problems with his action if Ajmal was getting smacked all round the park. Reeks of jealousy
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pakistan was too good today especially Ajmal. Lol British crybabies!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great job by Ajmal... he deserves a standing ovation..

batsmen so far are also doing a good job.. i hope they continue this way and secure a big lead over England's score..
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Ajmal was brilliant today, but trust Bob Willis to completely ruin a great 5 wicket haul achievement with his cheap comments about Ajmal's action he wouldn't have had any problems with his action if Ajmal was getting smacked all round the park. Reeks of jealousy

yah he was too good yesterday...it was his career best performance, n bob willis he's just too much if he can't appreciate pakistani bowler thn he has no right to critise them, he'd any problem thn go to ICC, coz ICC cleared ajmal in austrials tour back in 09 i think
n m sur if it wasn't ajmal n some other bowler thn the media would praising him rather thn critisizing
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

great job by Ajmal... he deserves a standing ovation..

batsmen so far are also doing a good job.. i hope they continue this way and secure a big lead over England's score..

agree ajmal was awesome, he really deserves standing ovation, n m glad the way he responded to the british media
yah so far the batsmen had done not very but good performance...the middle order was bit shaky...hope tom they will strt with good partnership n makes a decent kead score against england...