Married actor interested in fans?

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Married actor interested in fans?

This actor who did not start his career as an actor is said to be doing all things wrong. The actor whose popularity has doubled this year itself is said to have indulged in some dirty games.
The buzz is that this very much married acto,whose popularity has reached great heights this year, is not very happy with things. The actor, who was recently in the city of lights for a private function has said to have mingled well with his fans, specially one who did not belong to the city . Rumors are that the actor was seen roaming around with one particular fan in the city once the function ended.
The grapevine is that, the actor is taking keen interest in the girl, whom he met earlier this year. The girl,belonging to a high society, had a crush on actor and the two have been seen drinking coffee, and enjoying conversations. The girl, who flew all the way to Karachi from actor's hometown Lahore to attend this function, is one beautiful lady, and other men in the industry have also noticed her.
The news is that this is just a timepass affair, and neither parties are serious about it. On the other hand, the wife of the actor is not aware of all these happenings as she is too busy with her life and the growing son.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm 🤔
Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
...🤓 hint hint who? Fawad?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
fawad --how credible are their sources? last time they posted an article on fawad based on muneefa's words about his concert? and used her picture also :/ -
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

fawad?how credible are their sources? last time they posted an article on fawad based on muneefa's words about his concert? and used her picture also :/

I know 😆...just ignore, wese bhi I dont care about what he does in his private time, thats his business
-.-' .. He is a grown up man, he knows what right and wrong is 😊
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
exactly - his private life & I agree yes i love their works but on a personal level i'm not really interested.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Popularity and B.S articles go hand in hand...
Yup, it's Fawad, and probably the girl who commit suicide maybe?
Could care less though. Once your a celeb you have to suffer all this.
I swear these articles are not credible at all though.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar is website ko koi problem hai kya Fawad se...apparently everything they post about Fawadis in the negative!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This time i didnt provide any info,tou article kaise buna diya?:P
Ahahaha😃

I knew it,nobody's life is perfect:)
Chal bhai sadaf,
humnava mein sab kuch tha,saath ke saath bewafaaye bhi thi;)

Lol,i am hoping its not true waise;) & chances are low.I mean he met sadaf in LGS(during A'levels).He went to Fast,she went to lums=Still together.Then they married.Out of all this time,y would he cheat now?😕
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad Khan got positive reviews for his acting from the same website :S so it is not like there is some kind of game :P

and the person in question could very well be Sahir Lodhi who has tried acting, has a wife :P and ppl say he is very rangeen. LOL