Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maat looks good but I'm well excited for jo chale to ja se guzar ge on GEO TV 😛 My mum read the novel and she says it was awesome but she wasnt pleased with the atv one so hopefully this one will be loads better. I can see it becoming a hit like mzzb 😉

AND kash mein teri beti na hoti also looks interesting

Edited by cutestar - 13 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
saw the promo of Humsafar with Fawad, so excited now!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Maat i am looking forward too!! Hum TV usually has good shows and i really like Saba Qamar. Also Maaye Ni seems interesting!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@zisharp:I second tht.I'm disappointed with the cast;esp.Nauman playing Alam Shah.A younger actor would've probably suited the role more:I was expecting Humayun Saeed.Sami Khan would be good as Azar.No comments about Saba-again,a simple looking girl would've done a better job.Not tht I dislike any of them-but sometimes,u wish for a change!...Anyways,let's see wht we get.The only like-able thing in ATV's version was Shamil Khan playing Alam Shah-he was actually good.
PS-There's another new one for HUM TV-I dunno the name.But it has Fawad and Mahira as the leads:and they look really cute together.Would lyk to know more abt tht!😳
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update: JJTJSGG will be starting on 19th September , Every Monday 8pm :-)
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Promos of Humsafar and Kaash Main teri Beti Na Hoti:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmkdll5MXME[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQrVLLgx04M[/YOUTUBE]
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow so many new shows coming up...thanks for sharing :)
Im defo looking forward to Maat...and the only reason is its penned by Umera Ahmad...and Jo Chaly tou Jaan say Guzar gae is a wonderful novel...Hope the actors and director do justice wid the story line :-)
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maat because of Umera Ahmed.
Jo Chalay toa Jaan se Guzar Gaye - I've heard from alot of people that the novel is fantastic! I even decided to read it once but then ended up reading Imaan, Umeed aor Mohabbat instead.
Maaye Ni - Recently watched Roag by A&B productions so hoping this can be as good as that!
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maaye ni - Interesting premis. I already feel I can relate to the characters, from the promos alone. I have a feeling Sabhia and Huzaifa's relationship is going to extremely dificult to watch unfold (or destruct). It'll also be nice to see the actress that plays Sabhia in something new after Meri Zaat (I know she did some other shows after that but none that I found interesting enough to watch).
Maat - Aside from the fact that it's an Umera Ahmed adaptation and has an excellent cast, I'm looking forward to this one solely because of Sabah's character.
The one I'm looking most forward to however, isn't on the list. Humsafar - Fahad Khan is an excellent actor and this serial look's like one worthy of his time. From the promos it looks like it's going to be a sweet love story turned awry.
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mai nee
n
jo chale tou jahan sai guzar gaye...
bt will try to see all new shows