Good News! :)| IMPORTANT| DO check|UD|

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
|Scroll down to post 3| - 30. september 2011
| scroll down to see post 2| -
18. August 2011

Guys bad news...

PSF ranking has gone down... and not with less numbers but with a lot...
It went from 22 to 51...
Guys keep voting in the Chaska meter... its a matter of seconds... We have to get it up again... 😳

PSF is no less than any other forum...
Keep voting!

-Laiba-

POST #2

Hello, I'm back...
So after a terrible news we have "some" good news.. The ranking has gone up to 46.. BUT we're still not there... we want PSF to be in the top #30 active forums... (i think its 30)
Do read further on to see how...

Well the first thing you do is vote everyday... "just once" don't waste energy by wasting everytime you come to the forum... because only one vote a day counts..

Keep voting...
And now what else can we do so I suggest we do it one step at a time..
1st step. We have to keep the rankings steady... Its already down, but let it stay there...

So we achieved... It went from 22 to 51 and then to *46* and we kept it there for two weeks... (Apat in the back for that) 👏

So guys we achieved step no. 1
Now to the
2nd step.
we have to get it up... At least in the top 30 forums... (I think its 30)
So we have to step it up a bit and vote everyday, or whenever you have time to log in..
It takes mere 3 seconds... even if your in a hury, just once click and log off.. ( I do reccoment you to vote EVERY DAY.

For now just keep voting... Will be back when rankings change... :)

Come on guys we can do it.. 😊

KEEP VOTING!

Post #3

GOOD news guys! We did it... 49 votes this week.. thats awesome.. And we made a jump from 47 to 45... And we have to keep it steady, but at the same time get the rank higher up... Awesome job with the voting... we did it! 😃
👏
But we have to get it in the top
#40. Thats the goal... And if we keep it up we can reach it...

Thanks for voting everybody! 👏
&
KEEP VOTING!

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i noticed ...i m rating on daily basis...
come on yaaar...we can do it..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes v need to pull up our socks
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i vote daily;)
by the way, we made a jump from 50 something to 22 for two weeks...but I think that they had changed the criteria for the rating system or something at that time because a lot of shows got different ratings than usual... I remember, it was a big case because Geet dropped from its number 1 ranking...but then it got back on top.. with the other shows getting back to their usual ratings, and we fell back to 51.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

i vote daily;)

by the way, we made a jump from 50 something to 22 for two weeks...but I think that they had changed the criteria for the rating system or something at that time because a lot of shows got different ratings than usual... I remember, it was a big case because Geet dropped from its number 1 ranking...but then it got back on top.. with the other shows getting back to their usual ratings, and we fell back to 51.

Yes now they count with the TRP's of the different shows.. that can't happen with PSF... but we still can get a higher ranking because, there are shows with low TRP's + very less or no votes... and very inactive forum... So yes we have a chance if everybody votes... there are soo manty silent users here who check posts and sometimes comments but doesn't vote... So if we get more poeple to vote daily then its a huge chance of getting up...

Because the forum is quite active... almost every day there are several new topics... we have GOTW.. & DOTW.. So we're doing good... 😊
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay Il vote regularlly from nw on !!!