Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes. A member shared a video which she recorded from tv . I wonder why Green TV didn't post it on its YT channel or FB page yet.😕

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. A member shared a video which she recorded from tv . I wonder why Green TV didn't post it on its YT channel or FB page yet.😕

Because they want to promote tumhare husn ke naam as they think it's a big show alongside 22 qadam no offense to imran and saba they both look good together btw they uploaded wonderland trailer also in yesterday so maybe they're busy with that

Originally posted by: Home786

I agree with you on Mahira part.. She is really drastic in emotional scenes.. She got fame due to Humsafar and she delicately took her stardom in an intelligent way... Sometimes, talent and art doesn't matter, people owes to the star personality and royal persona which she carries beautifully.... People go gaga over her persona more than her acting skills.. I watched her dramas like Humsafar, HKKST, Bin Roye, shehr e zaat she really lacks in emoting some emotional scenes.. Awful!!

Some people are just lucky when it comes to stardom. I feel Mahira wouldnt have got the fame if she hadnt done Humsafar, same with Sanam Saeed with ZGh, Sajal with YKS, and Wahaj with Tere Bin. I am sad Sanam Baloch never got the same fame despite being so talented. I feell she wouldve been a better Khirad than Mahira.

I found Naveen much better than Mahira acting wise and more graceful too in Humsafar. And Mahira I have noticed speaks all her dialogues in the same tone, whatever project it is - Bin Roye, Shehr e Zaat, she's still in the character of Khirad it seems.😆

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Some people are just lucky when it comes to stardom. I feel Mahira wouldnt have got the fame if she hadnt done Humsafar, same with Sanam Saeed with ZGh, Sajal with YKS, and Wahaj with Tere Bin. I am sad Sanam Baloch never got the same fame despite being so talented. I feell she wouldve been a better Khirad than Mahira.

I found Naveen much better than Mahira acting wise and more graceful too in Humsafar. And Mahira I have noticed speaks all her dialogues in the same tone, whatever project it is - Bin Roye, Shehr e Zaat, she's still in the character of Khirad it seems.😆

Mahira got lucky with humsafar but sajal, saba and wahaj worked hard to get that recognition and it wasn't just luck. They all were already appreciated for their acting skills and that one drama just gave them the recognition they deserved. Sanam Saeed nailed her role as kasaf and it wasn't just the chemistry that made zgh a hit. She literally overshadowed fawad khan with her acting whereas mahira was lucky her chemistry with fawad clicked so well with the audience that they didn't notice her lack of acting skills.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Honestly I never understand whats the big deal with mahira. She has only done one two good show and her only sucess is getting to work with Srk. She is popular because of unnecessary hype from media. Hum unnecessary hypes her and critics like amna puts her in the top.

Compared to her Sanam baloch has wayy better filmography. In her peak I find her more beautiful, she could act and some of her shows are masterpieces. She single handedly could carry the show.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Honestly I never understand whats the big deal with mahira. She has only done one two good show and her only sucess is getting to work with Srk. She is popular because of unnecessary hype from media. Hum unnecessary hypes her and critics like amna puts her in the top.

Compared to her Sanam baloch has wayy better filmography. In her peak I find her more beautiful, she could act and some of her shows are masterpieces. She single handedly could carry the show.

Sanam baloch is good in noorpur ki rani and daastan and about Mahira she nailed it in HKKST and bin roye movie can't wait to see her in razia

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Every actors need some big breakthrough to deliver but among all of them you mentioned. I feel Mahira is the most luckiest.

I feel sanam saeed is only good in rude roles. Be it daam, zgh or diyar e dil. But I find Sajal to be actually talented. I remeber my college roommate recommending me to watch o rungreza. She was so rude I initially hated her character. Then that time yks was also airing which I watched it and had sympathy for her character. I mean she was playing two different character with ease. Only talented actors could do it.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

This is looking good.

Thank you so much i hope Green TV Upload it's trailer and ost on YouTube