Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Congratulations on new thread 🥳

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think these women are happy with their good for nothing men with over inflated egos either...but you know patriarchy..

so it makes me go WTF whenever south asians talk about the low rates of divorce rates in their countries or society..

Episode was emotional one 🥺

Yet again they arose such sensitive issue of child labour and child abuse. How ruthless people are to harm innocent kids 😭😢🥺🥺.

The father of that kiddo is real criminal. Meenu ny nofil ko toh bhot baatein sunaa di. 2 4 bachi ky baap ko bhi sunaa deti. Kyunky asli qatil toh wohi hai.

Originally posted by: meandwho

What's he supposed to do..kids will need food, and that cost money. Job is scarce and not everyone has their own farm land. To me I could see why he is so insistent on his eldest kid working. But he is greedy no doubt. Maybe he doesn't want to do hard labour work, its not something any one would want to do if given a choice

The Ambani wedding kind of shows how some people don't ever have to lift a finger, but they are blessed with an abundance of wealth, while others, no matter what they do will never be able to earn enough

He needs to work by his own. It's father's duty to fulfill all needs of his kids. Sheir Jaaky khud kyun kisi ghar main kaam nhi kar leta. Bachi ko kyun bhejna.

Kuch waqt lagy ga phir samjh ajaye gi isko bhi. Abhi bechara shock main hai.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He needs to work by his own. It's father's duty to fulfill all needs of his kids. Sheir Jaaky khud kyun kisi ghar main kaam nhi kar leta. Bachi ko kyun bhejna.

In poor household, even in urban populace, its very common to see the wife working as maid in many household but the husband doing no work. If they find a work it's physically taxing and they don't want to do it.

I am not justifying men, I am just saying that most people whose only option is working in menial labour, often choose to not work.

Originally posted by: meandwho

In poor household, even in urban populace, its very common to see the wife working as maid in many household but the husband doing no work. If they find a work it's physically taxing and they don't want to do it.

I am not justifying men, I am just saying that most people whose only option is working in menial labour, often choose to not work.

Yehi soch hi toh badalni hai. It is not wrong if wife doing work but husband should also do work, so they can live a better life.

Dr.Nofil ny jo baatein kahin woh baatein theek thi bilkul bus woh baatein bachi ky father ko bolni chaiye thi.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

why are the gao people so averse to contraceptives? is it a cultural thing where they don't wanna use condoms as in foreign objects? what about pills? are they taboo too in villages?

or is it because its considered a sin against nature?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I am yet to watch the episodesmiley41but its fantastic as I heard. Waiting for it to watch.