Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

why are the gao people so averse to contraceptives? is it a cultural thing where they don't wanna use condoms as in foreign objects? what about pills? are they taboo too in villages?

or is it because its considered a sin against nature?

Condoms are expensive, if you use regularly. Most women I know irl got iud. So, in villages maybe there's lack of awareness, availability.

I think they are considered shameful, as in everything related to having sex is considered shameful. But having multiple kids is a flex.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What does “pasli”mean? Haddi is bones.. pasli is?too lazy to google

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

What does “pasli”mean? Haddi is bones.. pasli is?too lazy to google

Ribs

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Episode was emotional one 🥺

Yet again they arose such sensitive issue of child labour and child abuse. How ruthless people are to harm innocent kids 😭😢🥺🥺.

The father of that kiddo is real criminal. Meenu ny nofil ko toh bhot baatein sunaa di. 2 4 bachi ky baap ko bhi sunaa deti. Kyunky asli qatil toh wohi hai.

Did not sign up for this much pain smiley19 I thought okay maybe preachy shayad ho jaye but they’ll keep it light hearted but NOPE. And for once the tough scenes were not broken by intermittent humor so it was a tough watch. A very different kind of episode than what we are used to in ZPKB. Like I can’t believe they even had her brother buy her a doll only for her to die smiling when she sees it. Rude ? smiley18

If the father and the murdering abusing auntie don’t get punished for this death I’ll be really disappointed. I don’t care keh these cases don’t usually get solved - that’s been established by the show keh this is the norm. I want the show to break this norm and for justice to be served. Realism jaye bhaar main this once smiley7 I need to see these people suffer and get punished.

The only scene that felt lacking was the scene between Meenu and Moulvi Sahab. She touches upon the sensitive issue very superficially with asking about what Shariah says about this situation and the Moulvi sahab, usually a man with all the answers, is kind of rendered speechless and brushes it aside. I feel keh if they had focused so much on how wrong Nofil was in accusing the mom, they should have also addressed how religion gets misconstrued into justifying so many kids. I was waiting to hear the line “Allah rizq dene wala hai” and for Meenu to give her Meenu-type rebuttal to that or for the Moulvi to actually answer this properly and address this ignorance associated with this topic but it never came. I felt they played the Moulvi scene TOO safe. Maybe as to not offend the audience smiley29 I really really hope they come back to this because it’s not just about lack of awareness about contraception/lack of access to them, but also family and in law pressures as well as the false moulvis and corrupt spiritual leaders telling people it’s okay because god “provides” 🤦🏻‍♀️ So many factors play a role.

Hamza performed well today. It was his episode. I do wish they wouldn’t keep repeating this whole back and forth of him leaving and then coming back again and again. Ab kafi ho gya hai smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9bsssXicR0/?igsh=cWpwaTNjeDI1ZGZ6

IMG_5489.jpeg

You’ll find many people with comments like this and this kind of thinking keh keep making babies and god will provide (somehow) which reduces accountability and responsibility of parents which is step #1. And all these fake moulvis jump on this shit and tell people not to worry Aur Allah rizq de ga 🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course de ga but also use your brains and resources instead of leaving everything to God? smiley29

This was what I was hoping that Meenu and Moulvi sahab scene would address and dissect. Maybe they will in the future.

This is true at least in government hospitals. Always gets done simultaneously and police aren’t as lazy as how they showed in the episode about showing up. But it’s fine - they wanted to make a point about possible delays and creative liberty I guess.

Originally posted by: tgota92

This is true at least in government hospitals. Always gets done simultaneously and police aren’t as lazy as how they showed in the episode about showing up. But it’s fine - they wanted to make a point about possible delays and creative liberty I guess.

In every drama they show like that but I was expecting more from Mustafa Afridi. This is not reality and drama makers should be careful when showing such scenes so that general public know what is right or not.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The wait was not for police but to register a case, the police came in much later, no body was waiting on them smiley1

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

When both of them are right according to them

https://x.com/aesahisamajhlo/status/1812549780951777786