Yeh to achi baat hai na Hina didi he deserves to do lot of shows ☺️

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I like amar...she does very less shows

Hamza on the other hand seems to be doing a lot of shows all at once

Yeahh! She does very less shows..

Even Saba, Sanam and Mahira are very choosy with the scripts.. I am missing Sanam Baloch, what a legendary actress she is!!

Yesss!! Hamza is doing more shows now... Still, he needs lot of improvement in some places.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Home786

Even Saba, Sanam and Mahira are very choosy with the scripts.. I am missing Sanam Baloch, what a legendary actress she is!!

Yesss!! Hamza is doing more shows now... Still, he needs lot of improvement in some places.

He already improved through badshah begum and i hope sanam baloch came back with a new show with any channel be it Ary Digital, Geo TV Hum TV

Edited by anikamathur - 1 years ago
Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He already improved through badshah begum and i hope sanam baloch came back with a new show with any channel be it Ary Digital, Geo TV Hum TV

Yup!! He has improved but still needs some extra essence...

Yesss! I want Sanam back on screen but unfortunately it's not looking possible now. Geo shows toh she won't do for sure..

Edited by Home786 - 1 years ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yup!! He has improved but still needs some extra essence...

Yesss! I want Sanam back on screen but unfortunately it's not looking possible now. Geo shows toh she won't do for sure..

She did doraha her first show

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

When the teaser will come ??

Saba is one of the top class actresses along with Fawad...im surprised she is still doing dramas and hasnt shifted to movies like the others😆 she's a full package

Sanam B used to be really good...i miss her...she seems to have lost her acting skills and charm after her break

Sanam Saeed was areally amazing too. Miss her!

Mahira is overrated. She cant act for her life. And I dont understand why people go gaga over her looks😆

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Saba is one of the top class actresses along with Fawad...im surprised she is still doing dramas and hasnt shifted to movies like the others😆 she's a full package

Sanam B used to be really good...i miss her...she seems to have lost her acting skills and charm after her break

Sanam Saeed was really amazing too. Miss her!

Mahira is overrated. She cant act for her life. And I dont understand why people go gaga over her looks😆

Sanam Saeed is coming back with Barzakh alongside fawad and TBH Mahira Can Act Do Watch Shehr e Zaat, Bin Roye Movie And HKKST

Home786 thumbnail

Sanam Saeed was areally amazing too. Miss her!

I agree with you on Mahira part.. She is really drastic in emotional scenes.. She got fame due to Humsafar and she delicately took her stardom in an intelligent way... Sometimes, talent and art doesn't matter, people owes to the star personality and royal persona which she carries beautifully.... People go gaga over her persona more than her acting skills.. I watched her dramas like Humsafar, HKKST, Bin Roye, shehr e zaat she really lacks in emoting some emotional scenes.. Awful!!

It's for green?

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago