Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/Birdelikizz_04/status/1660182934933082112?t=HKXAlZE29aN9zCI_tEN6Bw&s=19

The girl who posted the ost on twitter has told me that Breaking News Trailer Will Come Soon it was already released on TV through test transmission

Originally posted by: spnfan

Mahira got lucky with humsafar but sajal, saba and wahaj worked hard to get that recognition and it wasn't just luck. They all were already appreciated for their acting skills and that one drama just gave them the recognition they deserved. Sanam Saeed nailed her role as kasaf and it wasn't just the chemistry that made zgh a hit. She literally overshadowed fawad khan with her acting whereas mahira was lucky her chemistry with fawad clicked so well with the audience that they didn't notice her lack of acting skills.

I agree they worked hard, but it takes just one blockbuster drama to make a celeb famous internationally. Wahaj mostly got side roles before TB or parallel leads in good dramas. If Wahaj hadnt done Tere Bin, people in India wouldnt even know who he is today. Same with Sajal in YKS. She did many lead roles before that, but people barely knew her. I think Saba is the only one who has given many back to back hit projects to get fame, even Sanam Baloch has but she couldn't get the same recognition sadly...and now its too late for her, she has lost that grace that charm. The peak of her career is over. Ayeza has given many back to back hit projects as has Danish, but they could never reach worldwide audience and are just national superstars.

Sanam Saeed has been terrific in all her roles since she entered....she's a very versatile actress but I feel she has also been typecasted into playing poor, miserable, rude arrogant kind of roles.

I feel Mahira has always just been appreciated because of her gora rang. Otherwise she is not even beautiful. 😆 I find Ayeza, Saba and Sajal the most beautiful.

Originally posted by: mala06

Honestly I never understand whats the big deal with mahira. She has only done one two good show and her only sucess is getting to work with Srk. She is popular because of unnecessary hype from media. Hum unnecessary hypes her and critics like amna puts her in the top.

Compared to her Sanam baloch has wayy better filmography. In her peak I find her more beautiful, she could act and some of her shows are masterpieces. She single handedly could carry the show.

I never found Sanam B beautiful either, but she does have the charm and screen presence to carry a lead role. She is definitely more talented.

Every actors need some big breakthrough to deliver but among all of them you mentioned. I feel Mahira is the most luckiest.

I feel sanam saeed is only good in rude roles. Be it daam, zgh or diyar e dil. But I find Sajal to be actually talented. I remeber my college roommate recommending me to watch o rungreza. She was so rude I initially hated her character. Then that time yks was also airing which I watched it and had sympathy for her character. I mean she was playing two different character with ease. Only talented actors could do it.

Sanam Saeed was sadly typecasted in those type of roles, but I feel she had the talent to carry any sort of role. I also loved her in mata e jaan. And she is definitely flawless in negative roles in Kadurat.❤️

I saw Sajal for the first time in Meri Laadli and found her adorable, then I saw her in Sitamgar where she was negative. She has always been versatile and talented.

Same with Minal Khan. Be it Hassad or Jalan, she can carry any bechari or evil role effortlessly.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I agree they worked hard, but it takes just one blockbuster drama to make a celeb famous internationally. Wahaj mostly got side roles before TB or parallel leads in good dramas. If Wahaj hadnt done Tere Bin, people in India wouldnt even know who he is today. Same with Sajal in YKS. She did many lead roles before that, but people barely knew her. I think Saba is the only one who has given many back to back hit projects to get fame, even Sanam Baloch has but she couldn't get the same recognition sadly...and now its too late for her, she has lost that grace that charm. The peak of her career is over. Ayeza has given many back to back hit projects as has Danish, but they could never reach worldwide audience and are just national superstars.

Sanam Saeed has been terrific in all her roles since she entered....she's a very versatile actress but I feel she has also been typecasted into playing poor, miserable, rude arrogant kind of roles.

I feel Mahira has always just been appreciated because of her gora rang. Otherwise she is not even beautiful. 😆 I find Ayeza, Saba and Sajal the most beautiful.

Ptv is only watched by people from indian subcontinent and it's diaspora like itv. It's not like kdramas that are watched by literally everyone.

Sajal's career graph started peaking before yks itself. Yrk and o rangreza escalated her into superstardom. She didn't blew up like wahaj or Mahira all of a sudden. She already was appreciated for her acting skills and was giving successful shows before yks.

I dont think sanam saeed is typecast. Except Zgh which other show did she play poor and miserble?🤔 I have only seen her in Zgh and diyar e dil and a short film, now waiting for the Zee5 one. Her roles in Zgh and did were not same at all.

I guess saba wasn't celebrated as much as Mahira before English vinglish and baagi. Like she is far better actress and i find her way prettier and hotter than Mahira.

Danish is certainly not just a national star. Both his dramas Ishq hai and ktk had great YouTube views and rating and deewangi also did well. Infact most of ktk episodes have around 35-40m views whereas tb is around 25-30m. It's first episode has 75m views whereas tb is 53m. That drama ran for 6-7 months with just one episode per week meaning it managed to grab the attention of the audience for a very long time. So ktk was equally huge if not more when it was on air.

Danish is also one of the most followed pak actors on insta. That's not possible if he is just a national star without people around the Indian subcontinent not knowing him.

I think Mahira is more liked for her personality and ofcourse fairness. She comes off as a very graceful dignified lady. Her PR game is on point for creating a good image for her.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Sanam Saeed was sadly typecasted in those type of roles, but I feel she had the talent to carry any sort of role. I also loved her in mata e jaan. And she is definitely flawless in negative roles in Kadurat.❤️

I saw Sajal for the first time in Meri Laadli and found her adorable, then I saw her in Sitamgar where she was negative. She has always been versatile and talented.

Same with Minal Khan. Be it Hassad or Jalan, she can carry any bechari or evil role effortlessly.

I haven't seen Sanam Saeed in different roles so can't say about her. Sajal and Minal indeed are versatile and I do feel they deserve popularity. Did Minal left ptv?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Sanam baloch would have been way more popular had she been actress of current time.

Most of her shows be it daam, daastan, kankar., durr-e shehwar and so on are classics. I also liked her in comedy roles like Akbari Asghari. She is versatile. Only few actress of current lot can perform her role in daastan with ease.

Lol I also feel the same about Mahira. I also find Zara noor abbas very beautiful.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Ptv is only watched by people from indian subcontinent and it's diaspora like itv. It's not like kdramas that are watched by literally everyone.

Sajal's career graph started peaking before yks itself. Yrk and o rangreza escalated her into superstardom. She didn't blew up like wahaj or Mahira all of a sudden. She already was appreciated for her acting skills and was giving successful shows before yks.

I dont think sanam saeed is typecast. Except Zgh which other show did she play poor and miserble?🤔 I have only seen her in Zgh and diyar e dil and a short film, now waiting for the Zee5 one. Her roles in Zgh and did were not same at all.

I guess saba wasn't celebrated as much as Mahira before English vinglish and baagi. Like she is far better actress and i find her way prettier and hotter than Mahira.

Danish is certainly not just a national star. Both his dramas Ishq hai and ktk had great YouTube views and rating and deewangi also did well. Infact most of ktk episodes have around 35-40m views whereas tb is around 25-30m. It's first episode has 75m views whereas tb is 53m. That drama ran for 6-7 months with just one episode per week meaning it managed to grab the attention of the audience for a very long time. So ktk was equally huge if not more when it was on air.

Danish is also one of the most followed pak actors on insta. That's not possible if he is just a national star without people around the Indian subcontinent not knowing him.

I think Mahira is more liked for her personality and ofcourse fairness. She comes off as a very graceful dignified lady. Her PR game is on point for creating a good image for her.

But there are some Pakistani dramas which are watched in India like ZGH, Humsafar, Tere bin...im talking about those...the other ones are not really known except by a few people. Sanam Saeed has played a similar type of role in Daam and Mera Naseeb i guess. Even mata e jaan.

When was Saba in English vinglish? I thought she only did that Irfan Khan movie.

If Danish is so famous then why isnt he getting the projects he wants...in one interview he said that he is going to do movies and wont be coming back to tv shows...but i think he did 1 or 2 movies and then came back to dramas because he didnt get the same acknowledgement which Fawad got. I think he is still looking for big opportunities to enter movie industry so that he can quit dramas. He is basically the Pak version of Barun Sobti lol

What personality? Mahira always seemed weird to me offscreen tbh. 😆 I feel she also got a bit proud after Humsafar fame

I haven't seen Sanam Saeed in different roles so can't say about her. Sajal and Minal indeed are versatile and I do feel they deserve popularity. Did Minal left ptv?

I think after marriage, Minal and her husband are doing international projects. Not sure. Theyre not really famous. I hope she comes back to dramas, and Aiman too

Sanam baloch would have been way more popular had she been actress of current time.

Most of her shows be it daam, daastan, kankar., durr-e shehwar and so on are classics. I also liked her in comedy roles like Akbari Asghari. She is versatile. Only few actress of current lot can perform her role in daastan with ease.

Lol I also feel the same about Mahira. I also find Zara noor abbas very beautiful.

I dont think so. Dramas of that era were much better qualitywise than now. The current dramas are like star plus ones, too overdramatic and no solid story. She couldve got fame that time too, but i guess not everyone is lucky.

Not a fan of Zara. I find her annoying actually and her acting hasnt impressed me yet.😆 I do find her better in comedy roles though like ehd e wafa, i think they suit her better