Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Me too she cannot act for life she's only suited for geo daily soaps atleast They Should cast Saba Qamar, Sanam Saeed and Momal Sheikh As Mishaal these 3 knows how to act but alas Kashif only selected amar for no reason

💯 agreed. I have seen her in many dramas but she was not good. She should experiment in direction as she got a degree in film making.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

💯 agreed. I have seen her in many dramas but she was not good. She should experiment in direction as she got a degree in film making.

The director casted her due to being the daughter of fareeha jabeen who played the chachi in suno Chanda 2

The director casted her due to being the daughter of fareeha jabeen who played the chachi in suno Chanda 2

Yes her mother is also an actress and she is good but Amar needs to work on her direction and film making. Maybe it will work for her

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

This show is slowly turning into geo drama now they're going to show plotting, Rona dhona and misunderstanding all blame goes to writer I can't expect this from a Kashif nisar drama

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100088546212734/posts/pfbid05ZF7qNPC5BaUXkRwqh5EphcTG5161atQc3gm8BSVY98SwD6qu2Jegn9LTMTYWVVal/?app=fbl

This show is slowly turning into geo drama now they're going to show plotting, Rona dhona and misunderstanding all blame goes to writer I can't expect this from a Kashif nisar drama

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100088546212734/posts/pfbid05ZF7qNPC5BaUXkRwqh5EphcTG5161atQc3gm8BSVY98SwD6qu2Jegn9LTMTYWVVal/?app=fbl

I don't watch this show :)

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't watch this show :)

You should watch it's good initially but i have quit it due to plotting against Mishaal and Hussain

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Amar Khan Has Gone To Watch Dunki at the theatre she made a dance Reel

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100067954286960/posts/pfbid02oBzJRoi1VwySNWA6kKQJs69DcDmo3TKqZfWj7Ku4oPw8uNE5NDqXvHMo2KmBAaikl/?app=fbl

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 months ago

#BreakingNews is going to end tonight

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

How did the show end? Was it good?