Top 6 male Performances(Lead) of 2011 so far

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
They say we have limited actors to play lead roles in our dramas, and new faces are badly required. TVKahani today reviews the Top 5 male performers of 2011 so far.

1)

The actor who is on a different level altogether. Faisal Qureshi - the man. He has done it all from acting, hosting, to even judging a show. The man who is too much on our TV Screen(yes, it gets excruciating at times) is famous for doing different kind of roles. He has played young lover roles, player father to young girls, and even gay characters, and it looks like there is nothing more for him to achieve now.
The actor has achieved nirvana, and some say its time for him to start producing too. What say?

2)

Without a doubt Humayun Saeed is one of our most talented actors. The actor was seen in dramas like Lamha Lamha Zindagi in the first half of 2011 among others. These days he is seen in Niyat, Ladies Park, and Mohabbat Rooth Jaye Tou, and is also running his own Production House with Abdullah Kadwani.
The actor has keen interest in movies too, and his next is with Ayesha Khan, and Mona Liza directed by Shamoon Abbasi titled "Gidh"

3)

Nauman Ejaz is one of our most expensive actors, and many argue that he is worth every penny. The actor is credited for ground breaking success of ARY's "Mera Saaein". The man who is very choosy about his roles, and makes very few appearances is seen in a very different avatar on PTVs "Aao Kahani Buntay Hain" these days.
This is one talent we should all appreciate.

4)

Had there been an award for the most improved, Fahad Mustufa would've definitely won it. The actor who was seen in ARY's sop "Bahu Rani", and HUM TVs "Main Abdul Qadir Hoon" among others left girls asking for more, and men envying. His looks in the latter were much appreciated, and critics loved the way he played three variant characters.

The actor is currently seen in Mastana Mahi, and Pul Sirat. Many say he is already in the A-Listers, and is not too far away from dethroning the King.

5)

Nauman Masood is a legend in his own way.The actor who has his own production house now proved his acting talent in Tujh Pe Qurbaan where he played one of the most beautifully written role ever with great ease.
The actor who doesn't shy away from Soaps is in his own production's "Rani Beti Raaj Karay", and also in the newly launched "Kucch Khwab They Mere", where he is seen again in a different avatar.
The actor who believes in maintaining a low profile is famous for working with new-comers, and not working for many dramas at the same time.\\

6)

Also making it to the list is the handsome Imran Abbas. Many say that his good looks over shadow his acting talent, and this is why the actor is now interested in taking different roles. He played a character totally different from his image in GEO's "Khuda Aur Mohabbat", and is seen doing the same in Akbari Asghari these days.

He is also in a confused son role in Hum TV's "Mera Naseeb". This pilot(o yeah!) is going strength to strength, and is aiming for the top position only. We wish him all the best.

http://www.tvkahani.com/forums/index.php?topic=51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fahad Mustafa all thaaa waaayyy !!
Taify thumbnail
Faisal is the best actor we have today. Faisal Qureshi!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

Faisal is the best actor we have today. Faisal Qureshi!

Faisal's good but i ike Fahad better..😳😳
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing :)
Well deserved ! :D

Taify thumbnail
Fahad has improved a lot... Sum of his old dramas are getting on air just now , and the difference is for one and all to see.
Usman. thumbnail
agree .. Fahad has improved alot.. both in terms of acting & syling.. he looks much better now ..
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm a huge fan of Fahad. I personally think that Fahad and Faisal Quershi have been exceptionally good!
But I must mention that there has been a bit of overexposure of Faisal lately...
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I'm a huge fan of Fahad. I personally think that Fahad and Faisal Quershi have been exceptionally good!

But I must mention that there has been a bit of overexposure of Faisal lately...

i sooo agree with you...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
tho i always used to like Fahad but he is my most fav from thori door saath chalo.. it was a small role but it was impactfull.. now i dont think we can imagine anyone in AQ's role but him..he is an amazingg actor and versatile too.. Faisal's good too but im tired of seeing him in every single thing..😆