Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

u askin me??i dun watch KAM...i watch mera naseeb, mera saaein, bulbulay, Rang badalti odhani dats about it as of now...waiting for some nice serial to start now wid superb cast...lukin fwd to akbari asghari though lets c😊

oh yeah i was asking you 😊 haha yeah AA looks soo cute na? who's that girl opposite Imran in the show? never seen her before
534523 thumbnail
LOL!..sorry!..that pagal par sweet fahad n mery shabaaz ke nazia ki shaadi horahi he.;).n surely yaar!..well deffo hoot n cheer for him!!..;D...asley hero ko dho dho entries jho hoti hai naa,...;D...n LOOl...i forget immy's character's name,..so i decided to call that MOIZ immy too,...;P..n yah man!!...hes aaalll MINE!!...😈...hahaaa...;D...n hmm,..i dunnoe whether the novel is even in english r not,..:(...so no chance of me reading it...;(..but di,..how comes ya know all about the drama agar apney novel nahi parha?..:S...ap physic hai kya?...:O..hahaa!!...xxo!!...^^
Edited by jkff - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

LOL!..sorry!..that pagal par sweet fahad n mery shabaaz ke nazia ki shaadi horahi he.;).n surely yaar!..well deffo hoot n cheer for him!!..;D...asley hero ko dho dho entries jho hoti hai naa,...;D...n LOOl...i forget immy's character's name,..so i decided to call that MOIZ immy too,...;P..n yah man!!...hes aaalll MINE!!...😈...hahaaa...;D...n hmm,..i dunnoe whether the novel is even in english r not,..:(...so no chance of me reading it...;(..but di,..how comes ya know all about the drama agar apney novel nahi parha?..:S...ap physic hai kya?...:O..hahaa!!...xxo!!...^^

nahi BETA main psychic nahi hoon bas baqi sab se thori zyada intelligent hoon 🀣 no silly .. look at Pulwasha's post ... i was only agreeing to what all she says ... cuz she is right most of the time 😲 πŸ˜† and i guess that novel IS in english ... i am trying to get the download link for it .. let's see ... agar mil jaye toh i'll post it here .. okay?? 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

nahi BETA main psychic nahi hoon bas baqi sab se thori zyada intelligent hoon 🀣 no silly .. look at Pulwasha's post ... i was only agreeing to what all she says ... cuz she is right most of the time 😲 πŸ˜† and i guess that novel IS in english ... i am trying to get the download link for it .. let's see ... agar mil jaye toh i'll post it here .. okay?? 😳

as long as i know the orignal novel is in Bengali but i think they would have an english translation too..πŸ˜•
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
hey Pulwasha 😊

oh yes they do ... look

or you were talking about some other book πŸ˜•

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey Pulwasha 😊

oh yes they do ... look

or you were talking about some other book πŸ˜•

i think this is the one.. gimme the link to this if u can..
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
unfortunately i don't have the link

but i will definitely try and find it ... i've been looking for this since long ..hope i get it soon

that info is taken from wikipedia

okay there's this other book

http://www.chitradivakaruni.com/books/sister_of_my_heart

but idk y they have diff names πŸ˜• i am confused ... which one is Mera Naseeb based on? Sister of my heart OR princess in the palace of snakes and the queen of swords

if you find out, please lemme know too

Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

unfortunately i don't have the link

but i will definitely try and find it ... i've been looking for this since long ..hope i get it soon

that info is taken from wikipedia

okay there's this other book

http://www.chitradivakaruni.com/books/sister_of_my_heart

but idk y they have diff names πŸ˜• i am confused ... which one is Mera Naseeb based on? Sister of my heart OR princess in the palace of snakes and the queen of swords

if you find out, please lemme know too

Well Momina (producer) and Samira (writer) told this tht even if u find out the book...it will be of not much importance as after few epis only the serial will take a completely different turn from the book and the story will become original
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Well Momina (producer) and Samira (writer) told this tht even if u find out the book...it will be of not much importance as after few epis only the serial will take a completely different turn from the book and the story will become original

hey Farah

oh well maybe .. but then i wanna know what happens next before the epi airs .. so till the time they change it ... i wanna read it and know in advance what's gonna happen next LOL πŸ˜† also, it would be good to know what changes they made ... i just like to see the original ... i am curious that way .. but heyyy πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh yeah i was asking you 😊 haha yeah AA looks soo cute na? who's that girl opposite Imran in the show? never seen her before

dats humaima abbasi...shes gud yar...shes also d leading lady in shoaib mansoor's next