Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

dats humaima abbasi...shes gud yar...shes also d leading lady in shoaib mansoor's next

oh alright ... i've never seen her so i didn't know that ... which other drama has she appeared in? i wanna watch that before i watch Akbari Asghari so that i'll know how she acts LOL 😆

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what are Imran and Sanam doing in Turkey?? new show coming up?? 😕

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

oh alright ... i've never seen her so i didn't know that ... which other drama has she appeared in? i wanna watch that before i watch Akbari Asghari so that i'll know how she acts LOL 😆

tair-e-lahoti on hum tv where she played a maid
ishq, junoon. deewangi on hum tv where she played an actress
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doesnt anyone watch Roag? Its such a good show :S
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

Doesnt anyone watch Roag? Its such a good show :S

I watched all the episodes uptil now, yesterday online. Great acting and story...a bit sad... but so much suspence. The show is really good! Waiting for the next epi...
notavailable thumbnail
@simplytoxic: Yep.. that show is amazing.the senior actors esp Asif Raza Mir and his wife are excellent. It makes you sad but its the reality.. Faisal qureshi is in it too.. who do u think he'll play Khurram or Ali after the kids grow up?
simplytoxic thumbnail
The senior actors have done a really good job! They always deliver a good performance. I also recognized that the boy who plays Khuram is a child artist who used to come in lots of dramas earlier..but hadn't seen him for a while...he is doing a good job as Khuram here.I am confused about FQ...first I thought that maybe he will play Ali, than maybe Khuram...but now I am thinking that he might play the guy who raped little Nimmi and ran to Karachi... and in the photos you can see that FQ is carrying the girl who is going to play the grownup Nimmi.
Also, I really hate the elder sister. She is so mean! I am just waiting for the day she will find out that her sister had to suffer all this because of her!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
simplytoxic.. i love ur Marium Rameez siggy..they look adorable together..
Shehroze Sabzwari is sooo good lookinggg..😳😳
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

The senior actors have done a really good job! They always deliver a good performance. I also recognized that the boy who plays Khuram is a child artist who used to come in lots of dramas earlier..but hadn't seen him for a while...he is doing a good job as Khuram here.I am confused about FQ...first I thought that maybe he will play Ali, than maybe Khuram...but now I am thinking that he might play the guy who raped little Nimmi and ran to Karachi... and in the photos you can see that FQ is carrying the girl who is going to play the grownup Nimmi.

Also, I really hate the elder sister. She is so mean! I am just waiting for the day she will find out that her sister had to suffer all this because of her!

Yea even I read somewhere that FQ might play the rapist too.. but I want him to play either Khuraam or Ali.. chalo he'll deliver a good performance either way! Haan, i simply hate that Umera man, did you see the way she was hitting Nimmi in the last episode? Its sad how everyone's blaming Nimmi for whatever happened with her... and she's just a kid! Well, even when that day comes I'm sure she'll blame Nimmi again..😡
simplytoxic thumbnail
@Pulwasha: Thanks:) He is a good actor..I loved his scenes with Maryam in Badtameez. They were really cute.
@-AG4U- : so far, I think that Mohib Mirza is also in the drama, and he is playing on of those character maybe... FQ is playing a great variety of roles, and he gives a perfect performance in every show! I'm actually surprised at how young...and then old he can look in his shows! I mean, watch how he looks in Qaid-e-Tanhai...he does really look like the dad of an 18 year old girl...and then watch him in Main Abdul Qadir Hu and he looks like a confused guy in his mid twenties!
About Roag: It's really sad what they are showing but sadly it does show the reality...instead of punishing the culprits for doing that to a kid...people are taunting and digging for gossip...blaming the little girl who doesnt know anything at all. Nimmi's eldest sister is one of the worst...how can she do like that to her little sister? and besides...she didnt even love her fiance...if she really loved him then she wouldnt be flirting with all the guys in the mohalla. I really hope that she regrets big time when she finds out the truth...because this would have never happened to Nimmi if she hadn't been cheating on her fiance!