Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amy22

He was on NKS like two years ago or so, the video was on youtube but not anymore.

Yeah..it aint there now But seert managed to find a video of his from that episode..if anyone would like to watch then here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/aliza.lizu?v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=1485738623676
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I dun think he has a real American accent cuz he keeps switching in accents. The way he says "t" or "p" is not American. Sometimes he rolls the "r", sometimes doesn't. Pata nahi where he got the accent from.
367945 thumbnail
Lol Aliza I was about to reply to amy22 with that link but you did the deed for me. Thanks!

And for sure I'll email them...I mean come on I've spent some time 'demanding' for a crapfest so of course I'd do this. But I'm not sure how effective it will be considering Fawad seems hellbent on hiding himself :\
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Faisal Qureshi's morning show... He is better than others... So I would like to see Fawad on Faisal Qureshi's morning show....Does anyone of u have its email address? Well, theres Faisal Qureshi's official fan page on fb..maybe we can request there......Faisal Qureshi is active on tht page and he reads messages there and also keeps tht page updated.

-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Lol Aliza I was about to reply to amy22 with that link but you did the deed for me. Thanks!

And for sure I'll email them...I mean come on I've spent some time 'demanding' for a crapfest so of course I'd do this. But I'm not sure how effective it will be considering Fawad seems hellbent on hiding himself :\

No problem😃
LOL yeah ! Same here😛 I think it might be, after hearing what Hira and Mani had to say about Fawad..they didnt even remember who he was! And then when the caller said he doesnt come on any show then Hira said it might be bcoz nobody calls him😕 So maybe now after this has been put into their minds, they might try making him come there...I have some hope😃
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I like Faisal Qureshi's morning show... He is better than others... So I would like to see Fawad on Faisal Qureshi's morning show....Does anyone of u have its email address? Well, theres Faisal Qureshi's official fan page on fb..maybe we can request there......Faisal Qureshi is active on tht page and he reads messages there and also keeps tht page updated.

I've never seen that show..what channel does it air on ? Thanks for informing me about it..I'll search for its email address..facebook is a good way too since you said he does visit it himself.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

I've never seen that show..what channel does it air on ? Thanks for informing me about it..I'll search for its email address..facebook is a good way too since you said he does visit it himself.

Faisal Qureshi's morning show comes on TVONE
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

No problem😃
LOL yeah ! Same here😛 I think it might be, after hearing what Hira and Mani had to say about Fawad..they didnt even remember who he was! And then when the caller said he doesnt come on any show then Hira said it might be bcoz nobody calls him😕 So maybe now after this has been put into their minds, they might try making him come there...I have some hope😃

Um that Hira lady seriously needs to get a reality check. Does she know how popular Fawad is???
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Um that Hira lady seriously needs to get a reality check. Does she know how popular Fawad is???

The only 'popular' people in Pakistan are....the Pakistani singers I guess?😕 Half of the people there watch Indian dramas, and the ones who do watch Pakistani stuff don't care much about the actors or actresses.

Even though this guy is doing a great job...there isn't much hype about him as an individual.
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Aliza..
add this email ID too..
Hosted by Faisal Qureshi and Ayesha ..
and its really a Fun show 😆
it comes from tv 1 ..
saw one sepi of it only cuz they had Sana Tariq and his Husband Naaday Ali as guests and it was sooo much fun 😆
hope they call him :D
and thanks a lot for posting the other IDs :D
Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 13 years ago