Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

+1

I am facing the same issue.

Please share your concerns on this thread and tag Vijay so he can review this further and make necessary changes

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358918

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why is there no Tamasha Season 3 thread?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Thread has been already made

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165657488

Mrina please Merge this thread

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 26 days ago

I get so confused between Yumna, Ahna, Yumhaj, Tere Bin AT and Lollywood SM Updates, as all the discussion are just Yumna ones, and its the same two users who post in the yumna AT posting and replying to the same thing in Lollywood sm updates..

Wouldn't it be better to close the thread or shift discussion to AT?

The whole page is just Yumna AT:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357999?pn=96

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357999?pn=80

Edited by meandwho - 26 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I get so confused between Yumna, Ahna, Yumhaj, Tere Bin AT and Lollywood SM Updates, as all the discussion are just Yumna ones, and its the same two users who post in the yumna AT posting and replying to the same thing in Lollywood sm updates..

Wouldn't it be better to close the thread or shift discussion to AT?

The whole page is just Yumna AT:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357999?pn=96

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357999?pn=80

At the risk of sounding lame (because come on bragging about blocking people is uncool but i am not bragging just stating) i have these posters blocked so i don't see the gushing posts. However pre-block days they used to just randomly post pictures and twitter edits there when they clearly belonged to ATs. I believe mrina the mod also did add a notice saying the thread belongs to actual gossip and news and not fan edits of the same picture posted a dozen times.

Perhaps it needs to be reminded again?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 13 days ago

Mods should take action on people who have blocked us so conveniently passing personal comments, labelling them as some actor’s real fans and others spreading fake BS. I mean what are we doing on this platform for getting personal attacks every now and then? Are we here for this?
since months all of this is happening, they have to personally attack and bring real people down for celebs calling jobless what not. Since months!! There is no stopping.

Please do something for personal comments!! It’s request from mods otherwise retaliation will happen and you have to keep on shunning members from this forum and make it dead.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Mods should take action on people who have blocked us so conveniently passing personal comments, labelling them as some actor’s real fans and others spreading fake BS. I mean what are we doing on this platform for getting personal attacks every now and then? Are we here for this?
since months all of this is happening, they have to personally attack and bring real people down for celebs calling jobless what not. Since months!! There is no stopping.

Please do something for personal comments!! It’s request from mods otherwise retaliation will happen and you have to keep on shunning members from this forum and make it dead.

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We understand how frustrating it can be when things feel personal or disrespectful. Please know that personal attacks and inappropriate comments are not tolerated. We have a blanket warning in place for the same.

We encourage everyone to report posts that violate forum rules, including personal attacks, so we can review and take necessary action. However, we must ensure that all actions taken are in line with the forum's guidelines and COC.

Retaliation only escalates the issue, so we kindly ask for patience and cooperation while we address these concerns.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: minakrish

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We understand how frustrating it can be when things feel personal or disrespectful. Please know that personal attacks and inappropriate comments are not tolerated. We have a blanket warning in place for the same.

We encourage everyone to report posts that violate forum rules, including personal attacks, so we can review and take necessary action. However, we must ensure that all actions taken are in line with the forum's guidelines and COC.

Retaliation only escalates the issue, so we kindly ask for patience and cooperation while we address these concerns.

If this keeps on continuing please tell the members of the forum to directly take names and diss, this collective personal attacking goes for all other members which is very frustrating. If personal attacks are not going to stop at least it can be directed to the person for which it’s being posted. So then necessary action could be taken by the targeted member itself by stooping to the same level in the same way the posts are written. I have seen 3-4 members are directly called out without their names being spelled for their opinions which they posted on the forum. The personal attacks have been continuing for so long and under pronouns people are getting dissed including each and every member of the forum who is not a particular fan of a certain show or actor.
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

If this keeps on continuing please tell the members of the forum to directly take names and diss, this collective personal attacking goes for all other members which is very frustrating. If personal attacks are not going to stop at least it can be directed to the person for which it’s being posted. So then necessary action could be taken by the targeted member itself by stooping to the same level in the same way the posts are written. I have seen 3-4 members are directly called out without their names being spelled for their opinions which they posted on the forum. The personal attacks have been continuing for so long and under pronouns people are getting dissed including each and every member of the forum who is not a particular fan of a certain show or actor.

I understand your frustration with the situation and want to assure you that we're working to maintain a respectful environment on the forum.

Indirect personal attacks, whether names are mentioned or not, are just as inappropriate as direct ones. Our goal is to prevent any form of targeting, no matter how it's done. If you see such behavior, please continue reporting it. We want to avoid escalation, and retaliation only makes things worse.

Rest assured, we'll monitor the situation and take action where needed to ensure that the forum remains respectful for all.

Originally posted by: minakrish

Reporting cannot happen if the problematic members are blocked. You just see the names and move past them. For all you know they could be talking about you, which is something that has happened and people have pointed out. Posts taken (again, screenshots because they can’t be quoted) and discussed at length in various threads despite the blocking feature. That literally counts as stalking? Anyway, it’s a problem.

If a two way block feature becomes an automatic thing that will also help. In any case, the feature is still extremely helpful and might help out others too if they would care to use it. It exists for a reason. The post you quoted mentions “conveniently blocked” - which is spot on. It’s convenient. Its easy. What’s stopping people from using it? Especially since so many asked for it? For ages ? Or are we deluding ourselves into thinking people will “learn?”

This is the only thing that is working / and will work for this place. It just needs to be improved on a bit.