plz read if u are a fan of humayun saeed

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys i just want to inform you all that there is an awesome pakistani drama produced by humayun saeed starting on monday at 8.45pm in pakistan on ary digital. the drama is called sun ley na-the rhythm of love

plz evry1 watch this drama as it is a very romantic drama and is awesome. some of u might have watched some indian drama's and if u do then u must have definetly heard of sujal aka rajeev khandelwal and kashish aka aamna sharif. well they are both cast in this drama. plzzzzzz guys do watch it because they are seriously a couple who look awesome together an me like all there fans want them 2 be together. eve if u don't know or heard of this couple b4, i know that evry1 of u will fall in love with this couple coz they are the best. by the way aamna sharif has also been casted in Humayun Saeed's drama ANA which you may have seen on geo. so guys plz watch it because aamna and rajeev are a very famous jodi and that is the reason Humayun Saeed asked them 2 do the drama coz of the popularity.

most of u must have heard of it before but this is for people who haven't heard it, i urge u 2 watch just 1 episode of it and then u can see 4 ure self how brilliant it is. take care everyone😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys no one interested, do give ure views on this, waitin 4 some replys
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxz and yes we know..there is a lot of talk going on abt it y dont u post there..others r sharing their opinions and excitement 4 it 2 start there as well