Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Atleast when Seerat Didi was in the show there was Kalesh but it was interesting not boring! She ended up always bringing SahAn closer in attempt to separate them😅.

But they brought a leap as soon as she fell off the cliff and separated SahAn too!

Makers were like, if you cant accept our third angle, you don't get to enjoy your Sahan. Such a sadistic lot

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

IKR! It's also the inconsistency in writing. One day he hates Sahiba , the next day he loves her all of a sudden...its all a mess. And now the scenes are moving at such a fast pace...so many things happening in the show without any base.

The show has become a mess! I feel bad for the actors who have talent but a shit script. The leads are probably the only reason why people watch the show.I am not sure if the makers even read comments of the audience as its getting a lot of backlash left right snd center.

Athz thumbnail

The show has become a mess! I feel bad for the actors who have talent but a shit script. The leads are probably the only reason why people watch the show.I am not sure if the makers even read comments of the audience as its getting a lot of backlash left right snd center.

Looks like they don't even care what the audience want. That Leap was the biggest mistake..it was too early. There was a lot of scope for this couple...so much unexplored potential

Simiyy thumbnail

Team Critic

Looks like they don't even care what the audience want. That Leap was the biggest mistake..it was too early. There was a lot of scope for this couple...so much unexplored potential

Agree! I feel like we could go on and on but there is no point now

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with you! I don't think he is happy with the development of the show! He is a producer himself so knows how to engage with the audience and what they like ot not

exactly! He knows this won’t work. And I’m loosely following his show - heer de tedi kheer - I like the way they are developing the love story there it’s interesting. He must be thinking, if only they let me write haha. I really do feel bad for VJ. Yes he’s getting money and there is consistency in work, but if you’re not enjoying and your character is constantly bashed despite it being ML and putting so much efforts it must be hurtful.
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

IKR! It's also the inconsistency in writing. One day he hates Sahiba , the next day he loves her all of a sudden...its all a mess. And now the scenes are moving at such a fast pace...so many things happening in the show without any base.

Yeah the whole story is so baseless. His character has no meat anymore… nothing to explore or showcase. It must be excruciatingly irritating. I must say his and Himanshi patience is commendable.
Athz thumbnail

VJ is backk!! Not completely, but today I could connect with Angad a bit. And Himanshi is doing a wonderful wonderful job...

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

VJ is backk!! Not completely, but today I could connect with Angad a bit. And Himanshi is doing a wonderful wonderful job...

I am not in the mood to watch today's episode

Could you pls summarise smiley2

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

finally kuch acha dekhne ko mila ..

gurnoor is like alter ego of sahiba...

Thank god chalo sahiba na sahi gurnoor ko pretty clothes mile..

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

I am not in the mood to watch today's episode

Could you pls summarise smiley2

Okay. Lemme give you a one line summary. Angad meets Gurnoor.. and is shocked af. Gurnoor gets a job as music teacher in Akeers school... Because of Akeer. Okay, I see this has exceeded 1 line 🥲

P. S: I miss Sahiba 😭😭😭😭