Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yeah I can totally see that happening as Angad is no Kartik Goenka smiley36

This proves that Seerat was the only person who could put both this MAA Beta in their places..

Kartik loved Naira and Sirat even though his major reason to love Sirat was shallow (she had Nairas face). Angad used (or rather abused) Sahiba to produce his heir and will use her lookalike to raise the child after he and his mumma uprooted the child from his family.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reader17

Buying Plutonium used for making Time Machine.

Akeer is a child prodigy. My 5 year old doesn't know what is pluto and time let alone plutonium and time machine🤣🤣... And to think that he researched where to buy plutonium ( its obviously not sold or cannot be acquired through proper channels and without the right authority ) and bought it as well..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....
Writers are REALLY HIGH on something and also have NEVER seen a normal 5 yr old kid in their life....

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Akeer is a child prodigy. My 5 year old doesn't know what is pluto and time let alone plutonium and time machine🤣🤣... And to think that he researched where to buy plutonium ( its obviously not sold or cannot be acquired through proper channels and without the right authority ) and bought it as well..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....
Writers are REALLY HIGH on something and also have NEVER seen a normal 5 yr old kid in their life....

Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Missing Seerat Didi 😭😭..... KALESH hota tha but dekhne me maza aata tha 😂..... Leap ke baad se TMD is too boring 🙂

https://twitter.com/HarshIsTweeting/status/1721868181479084172?t=fnA3Js9YTGAKd9GDCC029w&s=19

Look how powerful the acting is!! Been missing that since a few weeks.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37smiley37 exactly! My 5 yo is also so blissfully unaware of Pluto let alone plutonium.. bless him.
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Athz

they are most definitely not using VJs acting skills. Poor guy must be so bored showing the same expressions. At least Himanshi has something new to express now.
Edited by apuni88 - 4 months ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Atleast when Seerat Didi was in the show there was Kalesh but it was interesting not boring! She ended up always bringing SahAn closer in attempt to separate them😅.

But they brought a leap as soon as she fell off the cliff and separated SahAn too!

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Agree with you! I don't think he is happy with the development of the show! He is a producer himself so knows how to engage with the audience and what they like ot not

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Yes Akeer is a child prodigy who has just lost his mother....smiley38

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

they are most definitely not using VJs acting skills. Poor guys must be so bored showing the same expressions. At least Himanshi has something new to express now.

IKR! It's also the inconsistency in writing. One day he hates Sahiba , the next day he loves her all of a sudden...its all a mess. And now the scenes are moving at such a fast pace...so many things happening in the show without any base.