Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Waah re 5 years ka bachha kya bade bade anokhe kaam kar raha hai yahan par (Buying bomb and using credit card and now this e-mail thing wow).... Phir Ese mahan bachhe ko to samajh aa jana chahiye ki uski mumma mar gayi hain..... What an amazing writing.

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Buying Plutonium used for making Time Machine.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ganja PH smiley39zindababaad

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Buying Plutonium used for making Time Machine.

Reminds me of a young sheldon episode lol but then the kid was a genius and could probably make a machine like that lol

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: manny136

Reminds me of a young sheldon episode lol but then the kid was a genius and could probably make a machine like that lol

My heart goes out for that kid πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” A month back he had everything, a stable home, His mother, a foster father & now they are dead & he is living with his biological dad & his strange family. Unconditional love is something a mother feels for her child & a child feels for his mother & if there is someone who truly loved Saheba, than that is Akeer who is a part of her, her blood, her Son.

PS : I know Diljeet turned out to be a pathetic guy & a psychopath but he did love Akeer

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

I just know Angad will live a much happier life with Gurnoor than he did with swargiya Sahiba.

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Missing Seerat Didi 😭😭..... KALESH hota tha but dekhne me maza aata tha πŸ˜‚..... Leap ke baad se TMD is too boring πŸ™‚

https://twitter.com/HarshIsTweeting/status/1721868181479084172?t=fnA3Js9YTGAKd9GDCC029w&s=19

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

I can’t believe a character known as Seerat used to exist in this show 🀣

You know the show has become beyond pathetic when you’re missing her smiley37

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I just know Angad will live a much happier life with Gurnoor than he did with swargiya Sahiba.

You are underestimating Angads sadist tendencies. He and his mumma will suck the life out of her too. But of course the show needs ratings to see the full extent of damage he can do to her. Him and Seerat were the perfect match, she could set him straight.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

You are underestimating Angads sadist tendencies. He and his mumma will suck the life out of her too. But of course the show needs ratings to see the full extent of damage he can do to her.

Yeah I can totally see that happening as Angad is no Kartik Goenka smiley36

This proves that Seerat was the only person who could put both this MAA Beta in their places..