Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Ufff! What gorgeous people!!! Want them together in one more show....

Athz thumbnail

Today's epi was a decent one. I am loving how Akeer is keeping Angad on his toes. I like their chemistry, but at the same time...I feel VJ is not in form. Probably, it is me, but I don't really see the pain of losing Sahiba, he looks like he's lost a friend or someone...Usually VJ shows hidden pain beautifully, I miss it. Not saying it's bad. He is still doing it well but this is a bit peripheral, not able to connect with his pain. ..also because he is awesome at expressing pain.

Here, I can see him acting rather than behaving (which he normally does)....but I can also see how the script limits him from doing so. ...everything happened too fast. Ideally, they ought to have shown Angad dealing with the pain, a major breakdown like the one after his marriage....or something of similar sorts.

Now coming to Akeer-Angad combo, tbh I m loving it...and looking forward their scenes. I really want to see a scene where Angad yells at Akeer, and they both have a nok-jhok kinda thing. It was so cute to see them both waiting at the principal's office. Gurnoor scene made me miss Sahiba. Nevertheless, Himanshi is doing a great job!

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That Brar criminal bunch just keeps using people. First they used Sahiba to birth a child and now they will use a random lookalike to fix things between Akir and Angad. The moment things are alright the woman will also be thrown aside. I saw people worrying Angad will fall in love with the new girl cause she resembles Sahiba and she will get respect Sahiba never got, don't worry. Apart from the fact that trps are too low for all that to happen, he is just a selfish abusive man. He didn't care Sahiba might be dead for 6 years because she did not produce his child. Sahiba did a lot for him yet he couldn't ever treat her like a human so why will he bother with the new woman beyond how he can use and throw her.

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

So has Akeer forgotten about his Yaaraa?

I get that children are more attached to their mothers but in this case we barely got to see akeer-sahiba and more of Akeer-Diljeet scenes.

So shouldn't akeer also try and look for diljeet ??

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Probably, it is me, but I don't really see the pain of losing Sahiba, he looks like he's lost a friend or someone...Usually VJ shows hidden pain beautifully, I miss it. Not saying it's bad. He is still doing it well but this is a bit peripheral, not able to connect with his pain. ..also because he is awesome at expressing pain.

Now coming to Akeer-Angad combo, tbh I m loving it...and looking forward their scenes. I really want to see a scene where Angad yells at Akeer,

I haven't seen episode after Sahiba's funeral neither do I intend to. But I absolutely hate comparisons with Gc or Rishta gen 2. Riddhi couldn't look at his son because Khori died birthing him (wrong obviously but somewhere you saw the depth with which it affected him). Meanwhile without watching I can tell Brars including Angad only think of Sahiba because Akir misses his mom (Akir was definitely the only one who loved Sahiba). No one should ever help this family let alone take a bullet to save them from their criminal besties, forget inhumane behavior, Brars are the most ehsaan faramosh criminals in recent itv history.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Today's epi was a decent one. I am loving how Akeer is keeping Angad on his toes. I like their chemistry, but at the same time...I feel VJ is not in form. Probably, it is me, but I don't really see the pain of losing Sahiba, he looks like he's lost a friend or someone...Usually VJ shows hidden pain beautifully, I miss it. Not saying it's bad. He is still doing it well but this is a bit peripheral, not able to connect with his pain. ..also because he is awesome at expressing pain.

Here, I can see him acting rather than behaving (which he normally does)....but I can also see how the script limits him from doing so. ...everything happened too fast. Ideally, they ought to have shown Angad dealing with the pain, a major breakdown like the one after his marriage....or something of similar sorts.

Now coming to Akeer-Angad combo, tbh I m loving it...and looking forward their scenes. I really want to see a scene where Angad yells at Akeer, and they both have a nok-jhok kinda thing. It was so cute to see them both waiting at the principal's office. Gurnoor scene made me miss Sahiba. Nevertheless, Himanshi is doing a great job!

I second that, I am not able to connect with Angad's pain either and the script is to blame for it as there is no such breakdown scene given to Angad, even the dialogues are so crappy.

Like "Saheba ke jaisi koi ho hi nai sakti" Matlab kya peeke aise waahiyat dialouges likhte hain yeh writers??smiley7

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

That Brar criminal bunch just keeps using people. First they used Sahiba to birth a child and now they will use a random lookalike to fix things between Akir and Angad. The moment things are alright the woman will also be thrown aside. I saw people worrying Angad will fall in love with the new girl cause she resembles Sahiba and she will get respect Sahiba never got, don't worry. Apart from the fact that trps are too low for all that to happen, he is just a selfish abusive man. He didn't care Sahiba might be dead for 6 years because she did not produce his child. Sahiba did a lot for him yet he couldn't ever treat her like a human so why will he bother with the new woman beyond how he can use and throw her.

I have the same thought. Angad n brars will use gurnoor to get close to akeer and then ask her to leave. And afterwards read somewhere that angad will have a deal with gurnoor for akeer

These makers r soo predictable now. Bcoz brars n angad always used sahiba for their benefit, it will be repeated with doppelganger also.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

I have the same thought. Angad n brars will use gurnoor to get close to akeer and then ask her to leave. And afterwards read somewhere that angad will have a deal with gurnoor for akeer

These makers r soo predictable now. Bcoz brars n angad always used sahiba for their benefit, it will be repeated with doppelganger also.

Yeah. I saw comments talking about how no one can take Sahibas place in Angad's life and I was like what place? He did not even give her place in her own house. The only place she had was that of a punching bag. No one wants that place but Sahiba herself cursed some random woman to be Angad's punching bag in her absence. Angad can live perfectly fine without Sahiba , why are people shocked. He kicked her out when she miscarried and never cared for 6 years that she might be dead. It is Akir who can't live without Sahiba and Angad being the blood supremacist will need Gurnoor so Akir even interacts with him.

The_Best thumbnail

I saw a scene someone posted on X where Sahiba tells Angad she will always love him and continue to love her even after her death something. Why show something like that? So they will show ML moving on with someone else, but the FL would’ve to suffer even after her death to continue loving him and seeing him with someone else and be in pain?? 😢

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I second that, I am not able to connect with Angad's pain either and the script is to blame for it as there is no such breakdown scene given to Angad, even the dialogues are so crappy.

Like "Saheba ke jaisi koi ho hi nai sakti" Matlab kya peeke aise waahiyat dialouges likhte hain yeh writers??smiley7

Exactly! That dialogue put me off, and wrong timing too.