Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Good one 😂😂😂😂😂

Watched today's episode.. Akeer only hates Angad in brars. I wish he gets to know manveer threw his mumma in jail for kidnapping

I don't get the point of hatred unless it leads to Angad realizing the torture he put Sahiba through. But of course Angad admitting he is nothing more than an abuser would be a path breaking moment for Tmd so how can it happen. Sahiba put in all effort in birthing and raising kid for years at the cost of her life, now Gurnoor will make Akir like Angad and do the job of nanny. The bunch of criminals can do nothing on their own and don't even feel a tinge of gratitude to the ones who keep bailing out these losers every single time.

hellodona thumbnail

Inder the only male in that family who admitted his mistake and changed for good. Angad might not have physically cheated but he did way worse to Sahiba than Inder did to Manveer. Inder faced consequences and got hate from son rightly but with Angad we are supposed to feel bad cause life is so unfair to the man who has treated wife like a punching bag to use and discard for the entire time.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Akeer is growing on me. Akeer-Angad scenes are good. Karma says HI to Angad. However, I never thought Angad was wrong in calling Inder Mr.Brar. Inder was no angel then. I want to consider this as his karma for treating Sahiba badly.

yes mujhey bhi ye sahiba k sath jo kiya uska anjaam lagta h ...angad never loved sahiba humehsa usko hate kiya har baat k liye usko blame kiya mu phr liya rishta Tod Diya abuse torture kiya ...ab angad ki baari h ...
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Inder the only male in that family who admitted his mistake and changed for good. Angad might not have physically cheated but he did way worse to Sahiba than Inder did to Manveer. Inder faced consequences and got hate from son rightly but with Angad we are supposed to feel bad cause life is so unfair to the man who has treated wife like a punching bag to use and discard for the entire time.

inder bhi matlabi selfish tha ye inder k sath jo kiya angad ko vo lagta h but sach yehi h ki sahiba k sath jo kiya ye uska anjaam h ab akeer angad ko hate karta h yaad h sahiba k sath kya kya kiya isne or iski family ne ab iski baari h akeer bilkul sahi kar raha h ...he desrve it

Iske liye bhi ab gurnoor ka use karengye or jab kaam khatam ho jaayega to ehsaan bhula k usko bhi out kar de shayad ehsaan faramosh to h hi ye log

Or selfish bhi

Angad inder ko isliye hate karta tha kyunki uski maa k sath galat kiya

To akeer kyun na karey uski maa k sath bhi to crimes kiye h isne akeer sahi kar raha h

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

I don't get the point of hatred unless it leads to Angad realizing the torture he put Sahiba through. But of course Angad admitting he is nothing more than an abuser would be a path breaking moment for Tmd so how can it happen. Sahiba put in all effort in birthing and raising kid for years at the cost of her life, now Gurnoor will make Akir like Angad and do the job of nanny. The bunch of criminals can do nothing on their own and don't even feel a tinge of gratitude to the ones who keep bailing out these losers every single time.

Sad that makers will not learn anything from their mistakes and may use gurnoor also to help thankless ungrateful brars...

Imo, indar n angad r different cases.

Indar realised his mistake and shown guilty. The whole family sided n supported manveer.

Whereas in angad's case, whole family supported him n cursed sahiba till last breath..

And angad never realised his mistakes.

If u see brar clan, all husbands stand like pillar of support for their wives.

Jaspal, hansraj, daarji except angad

(Pls don't count bawejas)

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Sad that makers will not learn anything from their mistakes and may use gurnoor also to help thankless ungrateful brars...

Indar realised his mistake and shown guilty. The whole family sided n supported manveer.

Whereas in angad's case, whole family supported him n cursed sahiba till last breath..

Gurnoor is said to be the Opposite of Sahiba so I think she will put the Brar's in their place.
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Gurnoor is said to be the Opposite of Sahiba so I think she will put the Brar's in their place.

I hope so too that this time makers don't succumb back to their old plots

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Watched todays episode and Sahiba was truly missed! Saying that though seeing Himanshi in a different character as Gurnoor shows how versatile she is as an actress. Her scene was probably my favourite in todays episode.

hellodona thumbnail

Yeah they will probably try to get Angad to apologize to his dead dad. But the one person he abused severely ,they cleverly brushed under carpet every single time. Even if Angad got upset with Inder he would still show up for his blood every time while with Sahiba he would immediately kick her out even after she rescues his nasty family endless times. That is why I am not interested in Akir hating Angad when it is only supposed to portray Angad as some victim when we all know he deserves a lot worse hatred from Akir.