Posted: 4 months ago

Manveer is the worst mumma of ITV.

Chehhhh.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Lmfao anti terror squad at Bear mansion. Yeah please jail that whole clan , terrorists they are. And jail Anil Merani along with them.

Bahut zyaada kam punishment for the Phemli for ruining so many lives. Aur ek ki toh jaan hi chali gayi.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

He has been infamous since the Drashti/Madhubala/Geet days. He is very troublesome. Now he’s on a payroll of this cheap ph to continue his nonsense

Who is this he? πŸ˜…

Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8BZok0P8OS/

How handsome is this man!!

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Thankfully sahiba is dead so brars can't blame her for this

Apparently Akir got anti terror squad to house. He knows his bloodline is full of terrorists, smart kid.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Repeat post. Edited.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Apparently Akir got anti terror squad to house. He knows his bloodline is full of terrorists, smart kid.

Good one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watched today's episode.. Akeer only hates Angad in brars. I wish he gets to know manveer threw his mumma in jail for kidnapping

Aadi04 thumbnail

Comparing it with yeh rishta 2 is not good because the leads had exhausted the story with multiple times marriage n separation.. 2 kids for 4 years ..
However both of them had awesome chemistry so they killed off the FL and brought a fresh new story with the lookalike

It was not very popular .. the show went below top 5 that time nevertheless they did not show immediate love .. the lookalike also gets married to her boyfriend then he dies and then she marries the hero .. to give the step sister for the new leap .

Over here angad n sahiba have never had any happy moments as family .. they never even met .. and then she dies . And he has a new girl ..

They should have brought the leap right now after sahiba’s death .. that Angad brings up akeer .. he tries his level best to be a good father but there are always big divide between them ..

after a week they show akeer grown up as a man .. and Angad ka death in a heart attack .. he writes a letter explaining his love for the son and the mistakes he did with sahiba .. wishes him well and asks him to forgive the Brars.

.They could have begun a fresh new story with new leads and Brar family existing as supporting cast

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

OMG akeer really hates Angad 😭 🀧

But I guess it's karma for calling Inder by his real name 😞

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

OMG akeer really hates Angad 😭 🀧

But I guess it's karma for calling Inder by his real name 😞

Akeer is growing on me. Akeer-Angad scenes are good. Karma says HI to Angad. However, I never thought Angad was wrong in calling Inder Mr.Brar. Inder was no angel then. I want to consider this as his karma for treating Sahiba badly.