Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

-Bringing a leap when TRP was at 1.9 that too during IPL season was the dumbest thing and that's what the makers did. ( they could have showed Sahiba bonding with her in-laws, brought Ekam and Kiara back showed supporting characters side stories and SahAn care and romance, a jealous track, toomake it proper punjabi they could have showed a trip to the village wirh bebe and daarji and from there one of Angad or Sahiba get lost)

- Copying YRKKH3 leap story was the second mistake. It was hard to believe someone as independent as Sahiba was living a life of lies just for her son. Showing her independently raising him and making a name wouldn't have dropped the TRP like it did.

- They gave too much Screenspace to diljeet and hardly showed Sahiba and Akeers bond

- With all the comments about not liking diljeets character they stretched it for over 2 months

- Showing Angad calling Sahiba parayi and missing a fetus not having regret was another let down

- Why is it in TMD none of the villans have actually got punishment, weather its seerat or diljeet?

- When everyone was expecting a reunion between the leads they decide to kill Sahiba, they could have shown that Sahan falling in love and raising Akeer together as from 16th March there hasn't been a happy episode in the show

- Now that Sahiba is gone maybe now Angad is regretting how he treated her too late now

- As a SahAn fan its hard to accept her death especially as Sahiba was my favourite character and deserved happiness ( but in reality it does happen that some people who live for others end up dying for others too)

- Manveer is such a disgusting character honestly and showing Akeer like which 5 year old knows to use a credit card its too much

- I am sure that Himanshi will rock as Gurnoor and it will be interesting to see her in a new character opposite Sahiba.

- I hope that Gurnoor put the Brars in there place and gives it back to Manveer

-Seeing a main lead fall in love with his deads wife lookalike is just crazy for me. Its like coping YRKKH 2 now

- I know that VJ and Himanshi will both do a fab job and you feel bad for the actors who work on the script are the faces of the show but have no say in whats happening

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please someone tell them to name the pair #NoorAn. This #GurAn does not sound good πŸ₯²

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7_9gRoP9T7/?igsh=ZGc4eHp5aThqano1

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I think he has a story ready , tweets in chronological order. First he likes their bond, next he fears Vj might get jealous of Himanshi, next tweet will be Vj is actually jealous smiley39

Next tweet would be VJ is Himanshi πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can we be serious and admit Angad has 0 regrets. Man said a grand total of 1 sorry to a dead body who died saving him. Can't tolerate this forced narrative, not once has he even thought throwing wife out in pregnancy was wrong , not even after death. This is not yrkkh 2, because when Naira left Kartik for his words (she was not kicked out), he repented immediately and spend years apologising and begging God to send her back while she on purpose led him to believe she died by hiding herself and child for many years. She wasn't kicked out and left to die for years. Angad loved Sahiba as much as Manveer loved Sahiba lol. Also Kartik fell for Sirat cause she looked like his love (stupid) , Angad will only use Gurnoor because he needs a nanny urgently for Akir, he and his family came into that kids life and immediately left him orphaned in a month.

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

Can we be serious and admit Angad has 0 regrets. Man said a grand total of 1 sorry to a dead body who died saving him. Can't tolerate this forced narrative, not once has he even thought throwing wife out in pregnancy was wrong , not even after death. This is not yrkkh 2, because when Naira left Kartik for his words (she was not kicked out), he repented immediately and spend years apologising and begging God to send her back while she on purpose led him to believe she died by hiding herself and child for many years. She wasn't kicked out and left to die for years. Angad loved Sahiba as much as Manveer loved Sahiba lol. Also Kartik fell for Sirat cause she looked like his love (stupid) , Angad will only use Gurnoor because he needs a nanny urgently for Akir, he and his family came into that kids life and immediately left him orphaned in a month.

Everything Brar's have done to get them here

1.Got Angad married one month after meeting seerat

2.Forced Angad and Sahiba to get married

3.Abused an innocent young woman

4.Blamed her for everything bad that happened even after she saved their reputation and family countless times.

5.kicked her out when she had a miscarriage

6.Kidnapped Her Son!!

7.Killed who her son believed to be his father

8.Took her son away from her after she was charged with his kidnapping

9.Made her die cause of their pagal friends

I think I'm forgetting some things πŸ€”πŸ€”

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Everything Brar's have done to get them here

1.Got Angad married one month after meeting seerat

2.Forced Angad and Sahiba to get married

3.Abused an innocent young woman

4.Blamed her for everything bad that happened even after she saved their reputation and family countless times.

5.kicked her out when she had a miscarriage

6.Kidnapped Her Son!!

7.Killed who her son believed to be his father

8.Took her son away from her after she was charged with his kidnapping

9.Made her die cause of their pagal friends

I think I'm forgetting some things πŸ€”πŸ€”

Well I would subtract a few points and add a million more but I can't tolerate the narrative that Angad feeling sorry is too late. Man isn't feeling sorry at all so there is no question of too late or too early. One sorry to a dead body and 0 recollections of how often he abused her, not even of how he threw her out despite being reminded of it a million times.

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

Well I would subtract a few points and add a million more but I can't tolerate the narrative that Angad feeling sorry is too late. Man isn't feeling sorry at all so there is no question of too late or too early. One sorry to a dead body and 0 recollections of how often he abused her, not even of how he threw her out despite being reminded of it a million times.

All the Brars are Allergic to saying sorry 😞
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/pritkbadesha/status/1799672172627304672?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Best compliment from a Co-star to Co-Star. TRP -2.1. Kuch log hota hai crying on other for their failures and over hype OTT even though they are TRP drowners πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€’πŸ€‘

https://x.com/rose733671561/status/1799864976619778546?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

So true

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Lmfao anti terror squad at Bear mansion. Yeah please jail that whole clan , terrorists they are. And jail Anil Merani along with them.

Thankfully sahiba is dead so brars can't blame her for this

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Some people are 2 faced and he is 22 faced

He has been infamous since the Drashti/Madhubala/Geet days. He is very troublesome. Now he’s on a payroll of this cheap ph to continue his nonsense

Edited by The_Best - 4 months ago