Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I haven’t seen the episodes… but what I saw from the beginning .. it was the AA track but it failed spectacularly and they butchered his character..

in the initial 2 weeks he was shown as a good person z. Which makes us think .. that since akeer was already 7 years old .. he has been with sahiba for 7 and a half years .. which is definitely double or triple the time she spent with angad .. he supported her in her worst time .. and they butchered his role

Angad gave sahiba nothing .. and after she dies he falls in love with her doppelgänger .. the beauty of sahiba was in her simplicity , not her looks .. her character strength , her beliefs all this cannot be reflected in the doppelgänger

Cant say anything those who do not fallow Show. If Daljth is sooo good he will understand the reasons behind Sahiba left. Not blame Angad and act like obsession. If he loves sooo much he won’t humiliate Sahiba / molest her Infront of everybody🤮🤮🤮 and the top of that he sexually Sahiba Infront of everybody and at gurdwara too shame on him 🤮🤮🤮👹

You have sooo much confident that they butchred?? I guess you have a good picture of AA not for me, I don't accept YRKKH gen -3 AA track and I donot belive this so called AA to glorify FL mistakes by butchering ML. .

For you angad gave sahiba nothing, you do it know Anagd at all and not for me. Any way its all perspectives.

@bold I love Sahiba soo much. Same feeling. Angad falling in love with Doopelenger already judged, will talk when we get there. .

Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yesterday vj put story of most illiterate people of 21st century, who don't learn from their mistake and don't want to learn. 😂 We all know to vj is saying illiterate people who didn't learn from their mistake and again make a big mess of their own show. Sometime i feel when actor play a character they somewhere also know which think work for audience and which not. Bith our leads r unhappy with leap and this sahiba death also. They both know their audience very well more than this clown ph and vanku uncle. Vj already told yesterday this new fl character is also flop plan. In my whole life i never see this type if ph who have so much male ego that they don't even want to acknowledge of audience. Even our leads know that now no one van save this show. They kill the sahiba character which is most tortured character and most innocent in audience eyes and u don't even give her justice. It like u read a book and waiting for when will the torture character get justice but in end story end suddenly where is no head and tail. And as a reader this is the most frustrating feeling. All audience are frustrated r bec of what they done to sahiba and they think audience care about their most bechara and innocent character angad and new character love story. No one care. More than angad audience feel for sahiba how much she gone through.making angad start loving other girl actually make audience point right that angad never love sahiba. It's only sahiba who love him till her last breath. And audience feel for her not for thali ka began, kabhi idhar tu kabhi udhar. And y will audience feel sad for brars. What r they taking. They don't even use their brain giving sahiba important , then y would they now use their brain on new character . When already know show is sinking and noone can save it.
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Down a memory lane. Last year at this time Brars were abusing Sahiba for wanting to work and blaming Sahiba for their own son landing himself in hospital. Thank God Sahiba is dead and the vile mom son duo can direct their attention to some other victim. They will suck the life out of this one too in the remaining 10 episodes. Sahiba couldn't just die quietly, cursed some other woman for life before dying.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sahiba died, and no one bothered to call the Mongas? It doesn't make any sense. They are her parents, and they had every right to be at her funeral. But they weren't there. Couldn't the ph show some logic for once?

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Sahiba died, and no one bothered to call the Mongas? It doesn't make any sense. They are her parents, and they had every right to be at her funeral. But they weren't there. Couldn't the ph show some logic for once?

behen mujeh lagta hai mongas are already in heaven or hell toh unhe sab se pehle patab lag gaya hogaya

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And let's not forget there was a guy named Veer, who was also part of the family, not that his parents seemed to remember.

They are just chilling.

Maybe they all thought Veer never existed.

Just like Ekam and Prince......

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Manveer can never have a heart,she she'd crocodile tears at the funeral and now she is telling angad to erase all memories of Sahiba?

I couldn't watch today's episode j just read the written update and from the whole episode my favourite part was when Akeer searched the Internet for Rabb's house to go see his mother 😭

Edited by Amanita09 - 4 months ago
Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Wait I'm actually so confused

Was Sahiba reincarnated or is she actually dead and angad is gonna fall for a whole different person with the same face as her????

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Manveer can never have a heart,she she'd crocodile tears at the funeral and now she js telling angad to erase all memories of Sahiba?

I couldn't watch today's episode j just read the written update and from the whole episode my favourite part was when Akeer searched the Internet for Rabb's house 😭

They should have killed Manbeer instead, that vile woman deserves to die, because of her today Saheba is dead, I want Akeer to hate her.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

aaj ke epi mein kya hua??