Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Yes, the first person to steal Akir from Sahiba was Garry and then Manveer jailed her and Angad ran away with kid in middle of night. They never let mom son meet.

They are trying to prove Angad is not a toofan lol. He tortured and abused the hell out of Sahiba and threw her out at her most vulnerable, all within a year. Akir Diljeet Sahiba clearly lived peacefully for 5 years till Angad arrived and now Akir is left without parents. But good Sahiba died , now bearing Angad and his mom's abuse and providing free nanny services is the job of her doppelgΓ€nger till show lasts.

I can totally see Manveer crying that the new nanny for Angad and Akir can never be as good as Sahiba because writers desperately want us to believe Brars actually cared about Sahiba.

Bold 1: And makers offered angad's so called redemption to dead sahiba in today's episode....

In one dialogue

Sorry sahiba for the pain I caused u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bold 2: I don't know why makers force this cheap tactic down our throats

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Bold 1: And makers offered angad's so called redemption to dead sahiba in today's episode....

In one dialogue

The ONLY think i'm looking forward to is Akeer hating all the brar's while they try to buy and beg for his love

Of Angad will only apologise when she is dead 😭

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

In one dialogue

Well if he was sorry he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. She died saving him, it should stay with him till death. But we all know the reality. He has done endless crimes, not even acknowledged once that he left her during crucial pregnancy let alone genuinely feel sorry.

It would be so much easier to root for the new character with Angad because it can't get any worse than what Sahiba got from Angad and Brars. The only issue is the ship will end before it even starts given the trps.

Don't even understand why they bother with showing Manveer as a good person once every 4 months after making her act like Komolika every episode.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Well if he was sorry he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. She died saving him, it should stay with him till death. But we all know the reality. He has done endless crimes, not even acknowledged once that he left her during crucial pregnancy let alone genuinely feel sorry.

It would be so much easier to root for the new character with Angad because it can't get any worse than what Sahiba got from Angad and Brars. The only issue is the ship will end before it even starts given the trps.

Don't even understand why they bother with showing Manveer as a good person once every 4 months after making her act like Komolika every episode.

aaj angad ne khud bola ki sahiba k sath sirf galat hi kiya h start se jab vo mar gayi

Agar sahiba zindaa hoti to kya tab bhi ye aadmi sorry bolkar ye confess karta khud se ki haan sahiba k sath lifetime tak sirf torture hua h ???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Or manbir kyun ro rahi h itni nautanki kyun manbir ka rona fake lag raha tha jaise vo sirf natak kar rahi h andar se to bohot khush hogi party karne ka Mann kar raha hoga but kya karey dikhawa jo karn h us crocodile 🐊 ko

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

He wouldn't have cared if she died after he kicked her out of his house but now that he knew she is the mother of his child and she died saving him he is mourning her death like there is no tomorrow.
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Amanita09

He wouldn't have cared if she died after he kicked her out of his house but now that he knew she is the mother of his child and she died saving him he is mourning her death like there is no tomorrow.

yes jab bahar phek diya tha tab to koi parwaa nahi Kari ki zindaa h ya marr gayi lekin bachey ka pata chaltey hi pyar aa gaya

Aaj angad ko finally Shanti mili hogi sahiba k maut k baad tabhi to bol hi Diya ki sahiba k sath sirf galat kiya h humesha

Ab to Shanti mil gayi hogi dono maa beton ko to celebrate karna chahiye faaltu mein ye rone ki fake nautanki karke time waste Kar rahey h

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356237

Edited by Amanita09 - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The makers, Ph and the channel are total sadists and misogynists.

Honestly, I didn't even want to start watching. It's painful to invest so much time and emotion only to be treated like this. It's clear fraud. Shitara is a complete scam.

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356238

Edited by Amanita09 - 4 months ago