Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Yes, I connected as audience with akir's scene and found it more emotional than brars n angad...

He genuinely cared about sahiba and trying to take care of her than brars shedding crocodile tears

Yeah all my dislike for Angad aside today's scenes had me shedding tears. When they played Ro lain de. I had manifested them to play the song last year during separation phase but Angad became so trash that I never wanted them to play my fav song from last year. But they did and I teared up. I guess the song will be associated with funerals in tv sequences now, loved it so much in the movie.

That said Brars are a bunch of evil people but Garry deserves to be murdered by Akir. Garry is the cause of all this. He knew the truth , instead of telling it to Angad he let Angad get engaged to a psycho family. Then he kidnapped and tortured Akir, provoked the foster father Diljeet by saying rubbish about how kid will never be his. Did not tell truth when both Diljeet and Sahiba got jailed for his crimes. All this to reunite Angad Sahiba when he never defended Sahiba while Angad and family were trashing her for years. He is directly responsible for Akirs fate. What a trash character.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Yeah all my dislike for Angad aside today's scenes had me shedding tears. When they played Ro lain de. I had manifested them to play the song last year during separation phase but Angad became so trash that I never wanted them to play my fav song from last year. But they did and I teared up. I guess the song will be associated with funerals in tv sequences now, loved it so much in the movie.

That said Brars are a bunch of evil people but Garry deserves to be murdered by Akir. Garry is the cause of all this. He knew the truth , instead of telling it to Angad he let Angad get engaged to a psycho family. Then he kidnapped and tortured Akir, provoked the foster father Diljeet by saying rubbish about how kid will never be his. Did not tell truth when both Diljeet and Sahiba got jailed for his crimes. All this to reunite Angad Sahiba when he never defended Sahiba while Angad and family were trashing her for years. He is directly responsible for Akirs fate. What a trash character.

That's another shitty track where Garry ( like all brars) did not get punished for his crimes n diljit n sahiba went to jail for false accusations.

His idea was to unite sahan and get angad his kid but it just led to killing sahiba n diljit who akir truly considered as family.

Another trauma for the child from brars

Jasleen blamed sahiba for diljit's crimes

But will they ever blame manveer for her friend?

No, bcoz brars r whitewashed not matter what

Edited by N_n_n_n - 4 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Today's episode, especially Akeer questioning his mother had my heart, the child craving for his mother's love & the way he said that Mumma came in my dreams, hugged and said that she will never leave me, was so like Saheba's spirit visited Akeer for the last time.

That scene where Akeer pats Saheba's face and realizes that she is ice cold and then he brings a shawl and lays that upon her is also one of the customs which children do for their parents during their funeral.

The whole Akeer and Saheba scene left me teary eyed, I was crying throughout the episode.

Seriously shame on makers for destroying Sahan for us.

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
Sunshine_nino thumbnail

Team Critic

Akeer touching his mother's face and wondering why she is ice cold..... Then getting her a shawl so she won't be cold 🥺💔

Sunshine_nino thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

There's a new ship in town: Angad and Gurnoor, aka Angoor!

smiley39

Rab aap hi ishq UDAWE smiley39

Main yahi bolne wali thi.smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
The kid akeer was happy.. when he was living with sahiba and diljeet .. Diljeet was shown as a settled person who gives sahiba shelter .. he has been an orphan so with sahiba and akeer he gets a family .. His attachment to the child was but natural .. so when this child is taken away from him .. he knows he will lose sahiba too .. he had never behaved inappropriately with her before.. It changes him drastically.. if the brars had never come into akir’s life .. he would have had a settled childhood Today he is an orphan because suddenly he has been parachuted to a strange family .. how much a child can grasp that these are his real family .. akeer ke age me I would not be surprised if he considers Angad as his parents killers Because he was denied nothing when he was living with sahiba n diljeet .. And Angad’s love for sahiba is so shallow that he will immediately fall for her modern doppelgänger
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Akeer touching his mother's face and wondering why she is ice cold..... Then getting her a shawl so she won't be cold 🥺💔

😔🥺

Word Count: 0

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

The kid akeer was happy.. when he was living with sahiba and diljeet .. Diljeet was shown as a settled person who gives sahiba shelter .. he has been an orphan so with sahiba and akeer he gets a family ..His attachment to the child was but natural .. so when this child is taken away from him .. he knows he will lose sahiba too .. he had never behaved inappropriately with her before.. It changes him drastically.. if the brars had never come into akir’s life .. he would have had a settled childhood Today he is an orphan because suddenly he has been parachuted to a strange family .. how much a child can grasp that these are his real family .. akeer ke age me I would not be surprised if he considers Angad as his parents killers Because he was denied nothing when he was living with sahiba n diljeet .. And Angad’s love for sahiba is so shallow that he will immediately fall for her modern doppelgänger

Brars have destroyed so many lives in this show but still makers keep trying to force unnecessary scenes in the show to sympathise with them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Daljuth is an orphan raised by some good human being, she teaches him morals and love that's why he gave supoosrt Sahiba. And Sahiba is very clear from Day 1. That she is a good friend and only father to her child. Good he k ows that Vhild isnnit his. He didn't try to ask her past asked her to lie for others happiness. Things changed. He got to know about kid father. He is saying he doesn't know about the kid. And Daljuth judged kid father quickly for his selfishness, he doesn't know nothing about kid father. Daljuth love is nit at all selfless he is pure slelfish he belived his mother , didnt see her evilless at all . Andjusdged Sahiba and Angad, what joke Clearly shows he is not a good person at all he didn't think akeer well being akeer si his obsession not love. He loved Sahiba, she comes with Akeer, he showed his obsession. I laughed so hard that after his mother supported him he accepted her he forgive her easily how?? What a shame of This character. After doing e eything he didn't show any remorese he himself is justifying for what he is doing secually harrasing Sahiba / Humilating Sahiba and using akeer as his puppet 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago