Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Seems like this super talented duo didn't use glycerine in that hospital scene 🤯🤯

Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In rang Rasiya they also killed paro and after that sanaya come in new character, audience didn't accept that and show went off-air. And that time sanaya was in height in her career. First MLJHT success and IPKKND was world wide famous and than rang rasiya with Ashish her pair also loved so much. I love all three of her. Both IPKKND and rang rasiya r famous outside of india to. And writers give proper love story of paro and rudra but still audience hate when they kill paro. And her they don't even give #sahan love story so we as audience know which lovestory they don't give in 1 year when show was on height then y will they give love stoey of other character when trp is so down. Is it make sense rather giving justice to sahiba, they think killing sahibs is best thing. Stupid. For me they already not care about show. They give himanshi new character so that when show get off- air so they can blame her that her acting didn't get audience. But till now she sahiba but till trp is not coming. They just preparing thwir scrape goat for palcing whole blame on himashi that's it they themselves know show is end.
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

I can add many more such examples of popular actors getting replaced from super popular characters, with varied effects . Like, Karan Singh Grover being replaced in Qubool Hai. Also , recently Gasmeer was replaced from Imlie , when he quit . Mishal was replaced from Laagi Tujhse Lagan with Shabbir. They cast a new actor for Geralt of Rivia when Henry quit .

In many shows when the actor quit , they kill off the character they were playing , that may or may not work , depends on a lot of things. If LRL, when Rajeev quit, they killed off Captain Rajveer , instead of replacing him.

Yes I agree no matter how popular and perfect the actor is for the role, for each and every TV show , character is vital and much more important than the actor . Why'd kill off a character when the actor is still around to play it ?? Makes no sense .

Desperate times call for desperate measures but if this twist doesn't work(chances are in the negative of this adding any audience), they could have just shown the new girl is Sahiba herself and given a happy ending. Now if show is to shut down immediately (given the ever declining ratings) , they will force a happy ending for Angad and new character. They kept no opening for the character to be Sahiba herself.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's a new ship in town: Angad and Gurnoor, aka Angoor!

smiley39

Rab aap hi ishq UDAWE smiley39

anushka87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

There's a new ship in town: Angad and Gurnoor, aka Angoor!

smiley39

Rab aap hi ishq UDAWE smiley39

Inko aur koi better name nahi mila..... Aur bhi to kitne achhe Punjabi names hote hain.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The makers must really want to see our Tandav roop. I mean, giving Sahan only 20 or 30 good episodes out of 524?

They must be trying to unleash the fury of their audiencesmiley39

They passed with flying colours

smiley39

fantasy1000a thumbnail

I can't help but wonder if Wankar ever truly cared about Sahan. I mean, didn't he used to post about Sahan Day? What a joke! It's like he was trying to convince us he cared while giving them Nothing .

Nice try, Wankar, nice try.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched bits and pieces of the episode. Akir lost everything and doesn't even know.

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Seems like this super talented duo didn't use glycerine in that hospital scene 🤯🤯

They are both really talented! Imagine playing the role of Sahiba fot 1.5 years and preparing for the role a couple of months in advance and suddenly they kill the charcter when everyone wanted a reunion. She is very humble and professional but the way she said her and VJ both loved the charcter of Sahiba shows that they weren't ready for her to end. She mentioned how fans were waiting for Sahan's reunion too but its all upto the writers. You can clearly tell she isn't happy with the decision.

I don't think that show will last longer cause of this silly decision of the makers. Never showed Sahan's love story which everyone was waiting for but now a new love story.

Tmd lost the essence of the show

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Finally watched bits and pieces of the episode. Akir lost everything and doesn't even know.

Yes, I connected as audience with akir's scene and found it more emotional than brars n angad...

He genuinely cared about sahiba and trying to take care of her than brars shedding crocodile tears