Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

Now who is Tulsi and Bani?

Tulsi from kyunki saas. Smriti Irani quit show after 7 years due to differences with Ekta and Ekta got in a Gautami Kapoor to play Tulsi, everyone anticipated ratings to fall because she was the face of Tulsi but it had no impact. Bani was name of lead in Kasam se , another show on Zee with Ram Kapoor and Prachi Desai, Prachi quit it in between because she wanted to pursue Bollywood , they got Gurdeep Kohli to play Bani.

More recent example, Dheeraj quit Kundali and Shakti was roped in to play same character.

Khair those shows actor actresses actually quit. But still the writers never showed character actually died, kept it suspense, just revealed later that they were same character. Here actress is still there but they forcefully ended character (this happened in Rishta gen 2 but that was because they were planning for 3rd gen with 2 sisters from different mothers plus Kaira had run their course with no more scope to explore, they got nearly everything an itv ship could get). I am not advocating for them to replace the actors in case anyone misunderstands and jumps me..just saying if you are struggling for ratings killing your lead character permanently is a terrible strategy to boost it.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree makers are sadistic .. falling for a hunshakal is the worst case scenario.. I had seen it in rang rasiya and felt quite bad .. I can wonder how offended the rishta fans would be . Over here sahiba had no happy life with Angad and then she dies and he falls for another fancy girl who is her humshakal
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree makers are sadistic .. falling for a hunshakal is the worst case scenario..I had seen it in rang rasiya and felt quite bad .. I can wonder how offended the rishta fans would be . Over here sahiba had no happy life with Angad and then she dies and he falls for another fancy girl who is her humshakal

It is easier here because Angad practically never loved Sahiba. He only showed up to revive her from near death so he could continue his torture. So i think it should hurt far less than Kartik with Sirat, Kartik and Naira had a love story actually.

But I don't see the show lasting beyond June so I don't think there will be enough material for fans to be upset about.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Did I read a comment Angad never loved Sahiba, those who give viahesh gyaan like they know everything about whole the world, writing pages and pages about their gyaan whole ITV and comparing tom dick and harry , not sure why they stay here day and night. Seems like people here likes Those who leads have EMA like engaed with somebody doing all rituals all most getting married and going after another one and same FL are also knowing that guy who is engaged to other person fall in love. I guess Angad is not on that list. That's why all cry on Angad.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

What is the point of standing up for one minute and performing rituals with another person? It is clearly showing EMA. Thank god My SahAn is not like that; their marriage happened unexpectedly. But stick with each other only no matter how many people came in between them. 💕♥️💕♥️💕Thier journey may be painful, but they're truely loved each other.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hellodona

Tulsi from kyunki saas. Smriti Irani quit show after 7 years due to differences with Ekta and Ekta got in a Gautami Kapoor to play Tulsi, everyone anticipated ratings to fall because she was the face of Tulsi but it had no impact. Bani was name of lead in Kasam se , another show on Zee with Ram Kapoor and Prachi Desai, Prachi quit it in between because she wanted to pursue Bollywood , they got Gurdeep Kohli to play Bani.

More recent example, Dheeraj quit Kundali and Shakti was roped in to play same character.

Khair those shows actor actresses actually quit. But still the writers never showed character actually died, kept it suspense, just revealed later that they were same character. Here actress is still there but they forcefully ended character (this happened in Rishta gen 2 but that was because they were planning for 3rd gen with 2 sisters from different mothers plus Kaira had run their course with no more scope to explore, they got nearly everything an itv ship could get). I am not advocating for them to replace the actors in case anyone misunderstands and jumps me..just saying if you are struggling for ratings killing your lead character permanently is a terrible strategy to boost it.

I can add many more such examples of popular actors getting replaced from super popular characters, with varied effects . Like, Karan Singh Grover being replaced in Qubool Hai. Also , recently Gasmeer was replaced from Imlie , when he quit . Mishal was replaced from Laagi Tujhse Lagan with Shabbir. They cast a new actor for Geralt of Rivia when Henry quit .

In many shows when the actor quit , they kill off the character they were playing , that may or may not work , depends on a lot of things. If LRL, when Rajeev quit, they killed off Captain Rajveer , instead of replacing him.

Yes I agree no matter how popular and perfect the actor is for the role, for each and every TV show , character is vital and much more important than the actor . Why'd kill off a character when the actor is still around to play it ?? Makes no sense .

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Official bye TMD for good not because sahiba dis but it’s just a waste show will only watch Garry scene on and off Tushar should leave because he is being wasted as an actor

After all swag hai jaar da smiley16

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Sahan end was rly sad and Garry smiley19

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

TMD has such bad writers & editing team I tell you, at least they could have shown the doctors trying to operate Saheba & trying their level best to take the bullet out but nahi, konsi Doctor aise behave karti hain 🫨They have ended Sahan brutally💔💔💔, that Manbeer crying crocodile tears, it makes me sick to the core. 🤮Saheba never got justice for Angad’s & Brutal Brars actions. No redemption from them nothing…..

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago