Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

They did so much suspense with who kidnapped Akir , there was 0 need. And did not let truth come out. Left Seerats death an open ending. But with a lead they killed her and got a replacement in one episode. At least the 10 people who like Sahan would have continued watching if there was a chance this girl would be Sahiba. Looks like they are trying to see how low trps can go in this time slot.

kyunki ab show ka ant najdeek aa gaya h isliye jaise sahiba k paas kuch hi time tha phir death wahi haal TMD ka h bas kuch hi waqt bacha h isliye😂😂😂🤣🤣 hadbadahat kaho ya pagalpan kuch bhi ulta seedha dikhaye jaarahey h kar rahey h bohot fast fast kyunki end bohot najdeek h TMD ka

Marta kya na kartasmiley37

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Makers be like show is going to end anyway. So we will play all out since there's no fear of consequence. smiley36

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wish there was a scene where Angad is super angry with himself for ousting Sahiba for 6 years. And he blames himself... Come on give us a closure makers!!!

Morana thumbnail

They're ruining it for Sahan fans even in the end. Such misers! Why not give fans something good before the show bids adieu?

Edited by DanmeiLover - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

They're ruling it for Sahan fans even in the end. Such misers! Why not give fans something good before the show bids adieu?

For a second I thought it was Gauri (shrenu) in your DP 😅

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Athz

Sometimes I feel its a deliberate attempt to kill their own show and get rid of the actors...

Don’t think so they would not have brought Himanshi back again if that was the case. These makers are just idiots that’s all. Filled with ego so they don’t want to give what the audience wants.
Morana thumbnail

For a second I thought it was Gauri (shrenu) in your DP 😅

Close enough! Her sister Anika . They look pretty similar when dressed similarly. smiley36

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes I feel its a deliberate attempt to kill their own show and get rid of the actors...

Naah they are just brainless. Thumb rule of itv is you might replace the much loved actor but never the character. Character is always bigger than actor. People accepted the new Tulsi, they accepted new Bani after Prachi Desai quit, they accepted new Gopi and so on. But here they killed the lead character and left no opening for her to return, ridiculously stupid. Now in few days when show inevitably shuts down with 0.4 trps, makers have perfect scapegoat ready. It will be because Himanshi failed to impress audience in her new avatar, not that the writing team has a collective iq in the negatives.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Close enough! Her sister Anika . They look pretty similar when dressed similarly. smiley36

Love them both, Gauri a tad more... But yaah i literally used to ship Aniri.. But sadly they didn't explore it much

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Naah they are just brainless. Thumb rule of itv is you might replace the much loved actor but never the character. Character is always bigger than actor. People accepted the new Tulsi, they accepted new Bani after Prachi Desai quit, they accepted new Gopi and so on. But here they killed the lead character and left no opening for her to return, ridiculously stupid. Now in few days when show inevitably shuts down with 0.4 trps, makers have perfect scapegoat ready. It will be because Himanshi failed to impress audience in her new avatar, not that the writing team has a collective iq in the negatives.

Now who is Tulsi and Bani?