Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

Bhavika is that good?

I mean she is better than Hiba. Everyone is to be fair. But I liked Hiba in Tere Sheher Mein and that Jijaji show. She does better in contemporary roles.

But Bhavika specifically because she is a trained dancer and quite good. Jhanak requires dancing and the actress playing vamp is a trained dancer so she easily overshadows Hiba in dance offs. Bhavika would have fared better.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

At least the content is good , never mind average acting but content ha sto be good . Ganja makers get good actors but they screw the story its better to invest in good content than good actors. I agree Hiba is not that good but its leena show where writing is very good . Mostly i am impressed by ML. After VJ i am able to like some other ML on star. They way he shut up everyone in family is too good. Anyway i am relaxed now that i am free from TMD addiction.

Edited by shanakanj - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Lol at them introducing a new Sahiba today itself. They should have kept Sahiba's death open ended. Another mindblowing strategy to drown the non existent trps, today's episode is the final nail in coffin.

Exactly!!! They could have kept it open ended. And that lens put me offf... I want to see Himanshis real eyes. This alien eyes sucks.

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Thanks sister for the update. i can't feel bad for Sahiba dying , may she find peace after death. Can't feel bad that Angad will move on with some look alike either because I have always said his love for Sahiba was just not there. It never existed. The only time we were forced to see his love was when he would bring her back from near death but he failed at that too this time around courtesy trps. Not that Angad can move on with the pathetic trps of show.

I would only feel for Akir if he is there in episode. Guy lost both his parents back to back. He has seen only tragedies after his bio father arrived at Panesar.

Lol at them introducing a new Sahiba today itself. They should have kept Sahiba's death open ended. Another mindblowing strategy to drown the non existent trps, today's episode is the final nail in coffin.

Oh yes... Agreed. They did not bother to show sahiba's last moments with her child... Seriously 😡😡

And brars crying for her was Laughable, indigestable etc. Etc.

Manveer n her crocodile tears will have no effect on viewers. And we are so used to seeing sahan separating endless no. Of times that it has lost its impact

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
I just saw th eepisode. The last rites of sahiba looks bit rushed. Even VJ acting in comparison to hospital sequence is bit off. Even actors feel detached to the story. Even now brars are not showing any remorse that how they abused her throught her whole life and just putting blame on harneet and family. In the same episode they had to introduce look alike. Last rites of Inder were more emotional compared to sahiba.
anushka87 thumbnail

So inhone new girl ki entry aaj hi karwadi. Inke jaise bewakuf makers maine pehli baar dekhe hain seriously 🤡

Mystery rakhte to atleast audience ye sochkar show dekhti ki vo new girl Sahiba ho sakti hain.... But nahi ullu ke patthe makers. And new girl ki entry to aise karwayi hai jaise inke paas bahut time hai new story dikhane ka.

Edited by anushka87 - 4 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

Jab epi drag nahi karna chahiye tab drag karte hain mast wala.

And jab epi drag karna chahiye tab train ki tarah bhagte hain.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I just saw th eepisode. The last rites of sahiba looks bit rushed. Even VJ acting in comparison to hospital sequence is bit off. Even actors feel detached to the story. Even now brars are not showing any remorse that how they abused her throught her whole life and just putting blame on harneet and family. In the same episode they had to introduce look alike. Last rites of Inder were more emotional compared to sahiba.

You said it! Sahibas antim sanskaar scene looked a bit off to me. Come on she is Sahiba!!! Give her some respect during her antim sanskar atleast... They completely forgot about her son... Also VJs acting during the antim sanskar, he gave a better performance during Inders last rite scene.. I felt.. Of course there were small flickering nuances that was great, but I wanted more intensity... Just because we know how capable the actor is. Otherwise the hospital scene was beautifully done by both Himanshi and VJ... specially Himanshi. But as you said even I felt something off with VJs acting...as though he is not his usual self. It's great but i can't connect.. And also because he's done much better previously.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Exactly!!! They could have kept it open ended. And that lens put me offf... I want to see Himanshis real eyes. This alien eyes sucks.

They did so much suspense with who kidnapped Akir , there was 0 need. And did not let truth come out. Left Seerats death an open ending. But with a lead they killed her and got a replacement in one episode. At least the 10 people who like Sahan would have continued watching if there was a chance this girl would be Sahiba. Looks like they are trying to see how low trps can go in this time slot.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

They did so much suspense with who kidnapped Akir , there was 0 need. And did not let truth come out. Left Seerats death an open ending. But with a lead they killed her and got a replacement in one episode. At least the 10 people who like Sahan would have continued watching if there was a chance this girl would be Sahiba. Looks like they are trying to see how low trps can go in this time slot.

Sometimes I feel its a deliberate attempt to kill their own show and get rid of the actors...