Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago
Donaji please switch to Jhanak , you can then be free from this show. ML is too good , possessive for FL and always fight with his family which are look alike of Brars. Luckily ML is inot obsessed of family and bacchha.
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

I can't 😭😭

Sahiba was actually my favourite character in the show, she always lived for others and sacrificed her life for Angad.

The new girl came in when Sahiba breathed her last so is it a way of saying that Sahiba sent her for Angad.

Himanshi us absolutely beautiful though! She definitely didn't need the lens though.

The makers have completely ruined the show! It will probably go off air soon! They should have just given a happy ending

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donaji please switch to Jhanak , you can then be free from this show. ML is too good , possessive for FL and always fight with his family which are look alike of Brars. Luckily ML is inot obsessed of family and bacchha.

ML is probably the best ML on star atm. The way he puts everyone in there place and support FL is everything

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Someone give a written update cause I am still mildly invested in this show till it hasn't breathed it's last.

Nothing much Donaji. Sahiba dies. As she dies they parallely show her lookalike, with an alien's lens... And the Bears are crying for her during her Antim Sanskar... Manbeer was crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. . Was so funny... If only Angad could blame her for Sahubas death... Because of Manbeer (+ Angad) Sahiba has died a million deaths..

Here's the update Krishji

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

Today's episode belongs to Himanshi!!! She blew me away... I m just awestruck. Her talent is just 🔥.. She gave full justice to Sahiba. 👏👏👏👏👏

But why did they give her that lens... It makes her look like an alien... But of course a beautiful alien 😍.

koi brief kardo kya hua aaj

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I can't 😭😭

Sahiba was actually my favourite character in the show, she always lived for others and sacrificed her life for Angad.

The new girl came in when Sahiba breathed her last so is it a way of saying that Sahiba sent her for Angad.

Himanshi us absolutely beautiful though! She definitely didn't need the lens though.

The makers have completely ruined the show! It will probably go off air soon! They should have just given a happy ending

IKRRRR!! This Sahans story... They should have atleast given them a better ending...we were waiting for their love story to finally start . And here we are..like absolute fools!!! This show can't survive.. no matter what... Is what I feel.. Atleast they could have given a better ending.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nothing much Donaji. Sahiba dies. As she dies they parallely show her lookalike, with an alien's lens... And the Bears are crying for her during her Antim Sanskar... Manbeer was crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. . Was so funny... If only Angad could blame her for Sahubas death... Because of Manbeer (+ Angad) Sahiba has died a million deaths..

Mongas, abb toh aa jao 🥺 😂

I don't think they will ever show Ajeet and Santosh.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I watch that show sis. I am watching Jhanak, Yhc and Rishta currently. My only issue with Jhanak is Hiba is a poor actress to the point it is noticeable, wish Bhavika was enacting it. But we take what we get.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I watch that show sis. I am watching Jhanak, Yhc and Rishta currently. My only issue with Jhanak is Hiba is a poor actress to the point it is noticeable, wish Bhavika was enacting it. But we take what we get.

Bhavika is that good?

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sister for the update. i can't feel bad for Sahiba dying , may she find peace after death. Can't feel bad that Angad will move on with some look alike either because I have always said his love for Sahiba was just not there. It never existed. The only time we were forced to see his love was when he would bring her back from near death but he failed at that too this time around courtesy trps. Not that Angad can move on with the pathetic trps of show.

I would only feel for Akir if he is there in episode. Guy lost both his parents back to back. He has seen only tragedies after his bio father arrived at Panesar.

Lol at them introducing a new Sahiba today itself. They should have kept Sahiba's death open ended. Another mindblowing strategy to drown the non existent trps, today's episode is the final nail in coffin.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago