Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I have stopped watching after leap woh toh YouTube mein Dikha promo sahiba death tab pata chala ki ph is high on weed😂😂 what else to expect from this ph

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last time angad threw out sahiba blaming her for inder's death. Can he throw out manveer this time for sahiba's death? 😂😂

Edited by N_n_n_n - 4 months ago
Sunshine_nino thumbnail

Team Critic

What a 🤡 this PH is.

Athz thumbnail

Himanshi 👌👌👌... No words.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Himanshi 👌👌👌... No words.

Okay VJ and Himanshi 😐😐🤯🤯🤯... No words....What are they eating... Best couple best actors... I doubt if I have seen a better performance by a jodi in recent times.

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly 💯

Even her lookalike was stunningly beautiful. I mean, just look at Himanshi. The girl is absolutely breathtaking. I was completely awestruck today by her looks and the way she acted. I felt really upset. But still, I refuse to watch it on TV. I'll only watch it online. The makers are incredibly greedy. They've robbed us of three love stories.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone give a written update cause I am still mildly invested in this show till it hasn't breathed it's last.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'll never, ever watch an Indian Television couple again.

Sahan, Serry, and Veerat were the very last straw. Until something very different attracts me... it seriously hurts.

I'm seriously saddened by today's episode...

😫🥺

I wish someone could miraculously bring back all three original couples.

There's nothing more I can say. smiley13

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Exactly 💯

Even her lookalike was stunningly beautiful. I mean, just look at Himanshi. The girl is absolutely breathtaking. I was completely awestruck today by her looks and the way she acted. I felt really upset. But still, I refuse to watch it on TV. I'll only watch it online. The makers are incredibly greedy. They've robbed us of three love stories.

Today's episode belongs to Himanshi!!! She blew me away... I m just awestruck. Her talent is just 🔥.. She gave full justice to Sahiba. 👏👏👏👏👏

But why did they give her that lens... It makes her look like an alien... But of course a beautiful alien 😍.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Yes truly

Himanshi's lenses initially scared me, but then I was mesmerized by her again. The girl manages to look divinely beautiful even with those scary lenses.