Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

@bold you guys take a chill pill and don't take it heart. . donot preach me how to talk. I do know my limits. I have been in this forum since the show started. So better we move on.

As friendly way I will give you one suggestion. If you don't like any body comment better learn to ignore instead of preaching them and pointing them. Have a great day.

Thanks for your free ki advice. But my one suggestion.

Let's keep this forum positive.

Take your venom elsewhere; nobody needs your wisdom in this free forum. I've dealt with plenty already, and frankly, it's exhausting.

But lots of love smiley27

More suggestions:

Respect everyone.... And stop bringing actors. They don't give a damn. Think about characters.....

And next time you don't need to tag me.....

Aap ki salah, if you don't like my comment, simply ignore me and move on 😁

Have a nice day β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantasy1000a thumbnail

I m gonna simply pull his cheeks 😍🀭

Cuteness ki dukaan Vj 😍

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

There is so much crying on other people's comments Ulta Chor Kotwal Ko Daante.” I had a good laugh hope they grow up. 🀯🀯🀯 and find better things instead of Judging people and moral policing. They them selves do it fallow and give gyaan to others.
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She's soo beautiful... Why don't they give her some nice outfits? 😭😭😭😭... She has the worst outfits in the show!

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I m gonna simply pull his cheeks 😍🀭

Cuteness ki dukaan Vj 😍

Lol πŸ˜‚ I know right! He’s too cute. The new Atsbb reel.. he’s like β€œshe’s the one promised so ask her” to himanshi πŸ˜‚ they are so adorable in their interviews.

Really wish the story did justice to their chemistry and efforts

Athz thumbnail

VJJJ 😍😍😍😍 Hotness ka dukaaan !!! That hairstyle suits him so well! He should do more songs with popular labels

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Athz

VJJJ 😍😍😍😍 Hotness ka dukaaan !!! That hairstyle suits him so well! He should do more songs with popular labels

I know I so badly wanted a romantic song with him and Richa after ANNS.

And also with Nia and him… the hotness level of that song would blow the roof off!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

don’t know why he doesn’t do songs ☹️

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Lol πŸ˜‚ I know right! He’s too cute. The new Atsbb reel.. he’s like β€œshe’s the one promised so ask her” to himanshi πŸ˜‚ they are so adorable in their interviews.

Really wish the story did justice to their chemistry and efforts

Ikr! They adorable af! But the PH and the Channel messed it up big time.. The biggest favor they can do now is shutting down this show... Coz I want to see VJ in a new show with a better story ASAP😭😭... Also Himanshi is both good looking and a very nice actor, she also deserves a better show.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

I know I so badly wanted a romantic song with him and Richa after ANNS.

And also with Nia and him… the hotness level of that song would blow the roof off!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

don’t know why he doesn’t do songs ☹️

Ikrr Apunijiii! Why isn't he doing songs? I so badly want to see a song with him and Nia... Two ultra hawwt people would set the screens on πŸ”₯. Plus it would boost his popularity

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago