Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

I have to agree with the comment about Akeers dialogues being OTT especially for a 5 year old character. I personally feel that they have never shown the innocence of a 5 year old in Akeer. Naughtiness is cute but they have always showed him to have big mans attitude.

In the start of the show or even pre-leap the leads dialogues were always good! But these days the dialogues given to them are not average.

Himanshi has to be one of the most beautiful actresses on ITV. I feel like the PH never appreciate her beauty that much. She even looks pretty with less make up but they should invest in her outfits. You get some really nice simple punjabi suits too.

If they show Diljeet and Sahiba wedding ceremonies I have no clue how much more they will stretch it cause thats what they like to do. But can they risk doing that no? Will they yes

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I have to agree with the comment about Akeers dialogues being OTT especially for a 5 year old character. I personally feel that they have never shown the innocence of a 5 year old in Akeer. Naughtiness is cute but they have always showed him to have big mans attitude.

In the start of the show or even pre-leap the leads dialogues were always good! But these days the dialogues given to them are not average.

Himanshi has to be one of the most beautiful actresses on ITV. I feel like the PH never appreciate her beauty that much. She even looks pretty with less make up but they should invest in her outfits. You get some really nice simple punjabi suits too.

If they show Diljeet and Sahiba wedding ceremonies I have no clue how much more they will stretch it cause thats what they like to do. But can they risk doing that no? Will they yes

they will definitely drag no matter what ...they hv done the same in their previous 7pm show ...in the last epi angad sahiba will be together for God knows why ....
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Let's focus on today Prachi left the show now what where is the TRP.

Don't talk about Past TRP kaha hai. Woh batao.

What prachi said or not that's not important.

So you are prachi Supoorter?? Came to talk on behalf of her?? I also know how to ask questions??

Next time think before you quote my Commnet. Iam not here to argue or give gyaan. You can go with your taste who ever is doing the same Bhajan okay. . I do it need to answer any body here.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

So you are prachi Supoorter?? Came to talk on behalf of her?? I also know how to ask questions??

Next time think before you quote my Commnet. Iam not here to argue or give gyaan. You can go with your taste who ever is doing the same Bhajan okay. . I do it need to answer any body here.

You're not worth engaging with after our conversation. You just enjoy nitpicking. I didn't expect this negativity from someone who brings others down.

I don't support or criticize Prachi; some were discussing avoiding actor bashing.

You indirectly criticized Yogi, suggesting he benefitted from favoritism. Meanwhile, we respect every actor of TMD, starting from Vj. This highlights the difference in our mentalities.

Why should I bother responding to people like you?

Edited by Vaidehi49 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

You're not worth engaging with after our conversation. You just enjoy nitpicking. I didn't expect this negativity from someone who brings others down.

I don't support or criticize Prachi; some were discussing avoiding actor bashing.

You indirectly criticized Yogi, suggesting he benefitted from favoritism. Meanwhile, we respect every actor of TMD, starting from Vj. This highlights the difference in our mentalities.

Why should I bother responding to people like you?

same goes to you??? I Didn't ask you??? You quoted me and mocked my comment Clearly shows you do not know how to talk. I have seen many people like you. Have. A great day and have some peace.
Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

It's disheartening to see you speak in such a manner.

And prachi supporter ???? What's wrong with you ?? No one is anyone's supporter here. Try to be neutral.

Perhaps there's an underlying issue with Prachi that's bothering ONLY you?

It's concerning to make assumptions without understanding the full conversation. Let's try to avoid spreading negativity and venom here.

Tone down a bit, or do meditation. It really helps.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

It's disheartening to see you speak in such a manner.

And prachi supporter ???? What's wrong with you ?? No one is anyone's supporter here. Try to be neutral.

Perhaps there's an underlying issue with Prachi that's bothering ONLY you?

It's concerning to make assumptions without understanding the full conversation. Let's try to avoid spreading negativity and venom here.

Tone down a bit, or do meditation. It really helps.

@bold you guys take a chill pill and don't take it heart. . donot preach me how to talk. I do know my limits. I have been in this forum since the show started. So better we move on.

As friendly way I will give you one suggestion. If you don't like any body comment better learn to ignore instead of preaching them and pointing them. Have a great day.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral