Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165302122

Not that I wanted to link it but you missed this maybe. Random Yogi fans are taking shots at Vj Himanshi now on insta but then people will drag Prachi into it and when she responds it will be her fault and attention seeking.

I wish people would realize Yogi might have a few fans from his last show which was widely popular, he got dragged heavily on insta when he was achha aadmi and now obviously when him being negative didn't fetch ratings his fans will try to attack others. Not like he has a huge army of fans. They probably assumed Yogis character will get similar success as Jay Sonis but it didn't so they claim off screen politics just like others claim off screen politics for Yogi getting decent screenspace. Obviously it is fight between Sahan fans versus Diljeet fans. Drag Prachi into it then say she is seeking attention.

Prachi moved on and it couldn't be more obvious that story was always the reason of low trps.

(To be fair idgaf about Yogi because female third angles get worse abuse and accusations of sleeping with producers, nice to see stans direct attention towards male actors too. Relatively new phenomenon.)

Oh okay.... Hadn't seen this. Okay that's why Prachi is the topic today. Cool then. No comments.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want to clear one thing

Some of the forum people just can't handle it and immediately start bringing in actors who aren't even part of the show anymore.

So mature, right?

Let's keep all actors out of itโ€”Once and for all.....

If youโ€™ve got any guts, complain about the PH, and characters and not the actors. Because, of course, actors have all the insider knowledge on the 'important' people in this group. smiley29

As a newbie, I'm just thrilled to dive into the riveting drama of who bashed VJ or Himanshi. But I'm simply Not Interested because really, what's the difference between them and me if I stoop to that level?

constructive criticism is good but bashing any actor is totally Crazy.

Truly, no one deserves bashing, whether itโ€™s VJ, Himanshi, or Yogi or anyone.

And Some idiot said that Yogi was brought here because of favoritism.

As if you know him better than anyone else. This forum is for discussing the characters, not for bashing any actors . Be more mature and use your brain.

End of Topic.....

Finally Mera gussa kahi par phoota smiley39

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

No body ever mentioned Yogi name all people have talked about Daljth character unnecessarily few attentions seekers are peeping and high lighting, if people do not like his acting, it its their decision and they will make fun of it, whatโ€™s Big deal in that. This is entertainment business, and television is a small world we have seen worst with Movie stars.

New people do not know how much people bashed VJ and Himanshi here in the EDT . And how many times they have Dragged VJ. Stating that he do has his hand on script what not . Now come and give pravachans about Calling names.

And regarding prachi, until TMD airs people will make fun of her why not she hear self openly gave biased selfish statements about Himashi. . Beter people stop giving their biased pravachans.

Let's focus on today Prachi left the show now what where is the TRP.

Don't talk about Past TRP kaha hai. Woh batao.

What prachi said or not that's not important.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Let's focus on today Prachi left the show now what where is the TRP.

Don't talk about Past TRP kaha hai. Woh batao.

What prachi said or not that's not important.

Dude, I like you. You give me serious sister vibes.

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Athz thumbnail

Sadly, topic or episode discussion is a rarity in this forum. Bashing has more space here. Roopam, despite being a decent actor has faced the brunt of it more than anybody, followed by Yogi, Prachi and VJ, Himanshi I guess. I don't know about insta, twitter and all that. My words pertain to the forum alone. It was better before when people mostly discussed characters and episodes. Wish it was like that now. But then there's nothing much to discuss about these crappy episodes nowadays ๐Ÿ˜’.

P. S: I was talking about bashing not criticizing. I don't think criticizing Yogis acting or Prachi dragging actors into her mess was wrong.

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail

n

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Sadly, topic or episode discussion is a rarity in this forum. Bashing has more space here. Roopam, despite being a decent actor has faced the brunt of it more than anybody, followed by Yogi, Prachi and VJ, Himanshi I guess. I don't know about insta, twitter and all that. My words pertain to the forum alone. It was better before when people mostly discussed characters and episodes. Wish it was like that now. But then there's nothing much to discuss about these crappy episodes nowadays ๐Ÿ˜’.

P. S: I was talking about bashing not criticizing. I don't think criticizing Yogis acting or Prachi dragging actors into her mess was wrong.

I totally understand, sister. It pisses me off sometimes too.

And I have no problem with constructive criticism.

It's just straight bashing.

There's not much in the show right now. Honestly, the better approach would be for everyone to direct their frustrations at the production house instead of just bashing the actors.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I totally agree that Yogi's acting can be a bit emotionless and Prachi dragging other actors was impulsive. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

However, many of her points were valid.

But that's in the past, and she's not in the show anymore.

Bringing up Prachi and Yogi just to bash them now is sad and unproductive.

That was my point... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅน

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I totally agree that Yogi's acting can be a bit emotionless and Prachi dragging other actors was impulsive. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

However, many of her points were valid.

But that's in the past, and she's not in the show anymore.

Bringing up Prachi and Yogi just to bash them now is sad and unproductive.

That was my point... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅน

Oh yes.. Yes. I had understood that. Was just making my points clear that's all. Nothing to do with yours... In fact I agree with your points.

Yes... Prachis points about the PH were valid. Absolutely! I empathize with her with all those points starting from how the PH made a fool of her by promising SS to making her a show piece... She's a good actor and all that. I was just talking about her dragging her costars into it which was uncalled for. That's it.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We will drag Prachi till show is on air but if she gives interviews about why she quit a show she worked on she is seeking attention.