Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Kitne sachhe smiley37

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

who has brought prachi ..only her n Yogi supporters r bashing himanshi n vj but leads ' supporters can't even say it ...bcz papa hai ye toh bechare sideys ko kaise kuch boldia ...unke supporters chahe Jo boldrin sab allow hain..n your first para ....her supporters r blaming himanshi for this flop no one is blaming her ...makers ka fault ke liye makers ko bolein na y blaming himanshi...sab prachi ke iv ki wajah se hua hai jahan usne openly blame kia himanshi ko ..uske baad hi uske supporters hv turned against fl n this flop track has encouraged them further ... Jab baat prachi ki aati hai toh sabko badi sympathy ubharti hai hai as if himanshi n vj deserves to get bashed by sideys's supporter just bcz they r leads

No one deserves to be bashed . No one.

Regarding Prachi, most of her points were valid, and viewers witnessed the unfair treatment she received.

Regarding the production house, it's evident they were unfair to everyone, not just Prachi. My concern is why are we targeting actors just because some people on Twitter said negative things about Himanshi or VJ? And who are these supposed supporters of Yogi and Prachi? Have they made such statements?

Blaming Prachi, who isn't even part of the show anymore, is simply unjustified.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

No one deserves to be bashed . No one.

Regarding Prachi, most of her points were valid, and viewers witnessed the unfair treatment she received.

Regarding the production house, it's evident they were unfair to everyone, not just Prachi. My concern is why are we targeting actors just because some people on Twitter said negative things about Himanshi or VJ? And who are these supposed supporters of Yogi and Prachi? Have they made such statements?

Blaming Prachi, who isn't even part of the show anymore, is simply unjustified.

i hv learnt this art of blaming actors for everything from here only ...I guess this time it's some sidey or I should say forum's favourite prachi ( as she has called out pH n forum wasi hate pH) so people hv issues ...baki u can check all the threads yahan leads ko bhi bash karte hain log for ph's fault , fans' fault ....but pyari dukari prachi ko nhi karenge hum kyunki usne pH ke against bolkar Dil jeeta hai ...fir kya hua usne himanshi ke liye hate laya hai but himanshi deserves it kyunki show ki leads hai ,vj deserves hat kyunki angad play kar rha hai ,Yogi deserves love kyunki diljeet play kar rha hai ....

Samjh aagya mujhe ....tab hi main unbiased criteria mein fit ho paungi ...

P.s. acha laga aapka opinion....no hard feelings....good night

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

i hv learnt this art of blaming actors for everything from here only ...I guess this time it's some sidey or I should say forum's favourite prachi ( as she has called out pH n forum wasi hate pH) so people hv issues ...baki u can check all the threads yahan leads ko bhi bash karte hain log for ph's fault , fans' fault ....but pyari dukari prachi ko nhi karenge hum kyunki usne pH ke against bolkar Dil jeeta hai ...fir kya hua usne himanshi ke liye hate laya hai but himanshi deserves it kyunki show ki leads hai ,vj deserves hat kyunki angad play kar rha hai ,Yogi deserves love kyunki diljeet play kar rha hai ....

Samjh aagya mujhe ....tab hi main unbiased criteria mein fit ho paungi ...

P.s. acha laga aapka opinion....no hard feelings....good night

No one here blamed VJ or Himanshi, they work so hard for the show.

So why direct hate towards an actor who's no longer part of the show?

It's unfair to target Yogi and call him names. Some even suggested he only got the role because of favoritism. As for Prachi and Himanshi's feud, I won't comment because I'm neither interested nor do I know the whole story.

Regarding the current storyline, people blamed Yogi, and Twitter users mocked him. Bringing up Prachi without reason doesn't make sense, especially considering Jatin, Prachi and Roopam left the show long ago. TRP dropped because the makers failed to capitalize on plots, yet actors are being blamed for it. This name-calling, like labeling them clowns or accusing favoritism, doesn't add up.

I just hope the show ends soon. Good night, no hard feelings.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Another bakwas episode

Leads pata nhi kyun us chichore leechad janwar ki baat sune jaarhe hain .....chawla ji aapke liye hoga Sher diljeet...sabko esa nhi lag rha hai ...paka na band karo ....atleast end toh ache se karo show ka ....

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Drag fest episode again and it is quite clear that Diljeet will be killed by the same revolver Angad has brought, since that fell near the sofa.

Saheba is with Akeer in his room and I guess mostly tomorrow they will show Angad leaving for BM. Diljeet orders Angad that his and Saheba's engagement will be held at the Brar Mansion.

So, it is quite possible that Amu kills Diljeet to avenge for Angad's insult and Saheba is arrested according to the precap, so Angad-Saheba devises a plan to fake Saheba's death and then bla bla bla...smiley39

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader17

Drag fest episode again and it is quite clear that Diljeet will be killed by the same revolver Angad has brought, since that fell near the sofa.

Saheba is with Akeer in his room and I guess mostly tomorrow they will show Angad leaving for BM. Diljeet orders Angad that his and Saheba's engagement will be held at the Brar Mansion.

So, it is quite possible that Amu kills Diljeet to avenge for Angad's insult and Saheba is arrested according to the precap, so Angad-Saheba devises a plan to fake Saheba's death and then bla bla bla...smiley39

I think diljit a mother will shoot him!!!! They need to start the murder drama!!! I hope they don’t start wedding nonsense!!!!

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ISS DILJEET KO KITNE DIN JHELNA PADEGA????

Isko dikha dikha ke itna paka diya hai ki saari audience bhaag gayi... makers ko ab bhi baat samajh mein nahi aayi kya ki KOI BHI iss USELESS Diljeet ko dekhna nahi chahta....

Bas isko bhagavo aur yeh draaagggg fest khatam karo...

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just StarPlus ki TMD post ki comments dekh kar aayi.... Ye 4-5 Diljeet (Yogi) fans suddenly kahna se tapak gaye smiley39??

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

I’m liking yogi’s acting 👍