Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

After watching the whole show, I’ve realized that Guran and Kerry are the endgame. None of the original couples from the poster or promos made it.

We've been on such a long and winding journey, only to end up here.

Who would have thought smiley44smiley24

I m actually intrigued. How are they going to end this show or even make GurAn the end game 😕. There are like 4 episodes left! I m intrigued! But let me be honest.. I m gonna miss the cast soooo much 😭😭😭.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here, I'm intrigued too about how they're going to end it. Are they going to leave it open-ended?

Today's episode felt like such a waste, with Jasleen being shady and Garry acting the same. Seriously, what about his wife?

And Angad and Gurnoor... it's all so rushed. They keep adding new plots instead of resolving anything.

They don't have time left at all....

Khaalidimaag thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
I like how the show has hit rock bottom so that forget missing the show, just can't wait for this crap to shut down. Every character right now is shitty af. Good riddance. I am not even going to miss VJ or Himanshi. I am so traumatized by this show, I never want to see their faces again.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khaalidimaag

I like how the show has hit rock bottom so that forget missing the show, just can't wait for this crap to shut down. Every character right now is shitty af. Good riddance. I am not even going to miss VJ or Himanshi. I am so traumatized by this show, I never want to see their faces again.

Leaving everything aside, I love your name! Khaalidimaag, smiley4

smiley1

Makers are cringe They do have khali khopadi smiley39

We’ve all been through a massive trauma for the past year thanks to this nightmare called teri meri Dooriyan....

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

yeh ph waale jaate jaate bhi apni aukaat dikha rahe hai..Show bandh hone ko aaya hai..aur inhe aur plots and all dikhana hai..aur jhamela karna hai.Better start to tie all threads

nutmeg7 thumbnail

After this, you all can move on to the new EDT for one last time. smiley1

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I found today’s episode hilarious 🤣 Makers are really dumb, they are adding new plots.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Show end ho raha hai. Now no one cares. Not even the makers. Khatam kar do and get done with it mode.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBLUKoBA9o

this was soo 😭😭😭😭. They could have made it longer. Thest two deserved sooo much better!

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Angad tell Zorawar that in a marriage pyar and sannman are important making me laugh- i remember how many times he humiliated Sahiba infront of everyone!

Finding GurAn really forced and cringy ngl!

I understand that Gur will fall for him as he is protecting her!

According to a article Sahiba will come in Angad's dreams and tell him to move on with Gur!

I was at least hoping in the last episode they will show that Angad will die but SahAn will reunite in the here after but we won't get that! What can we expect from this PH= toxicity

The downfall started when they kept showing Seerat getting obsessed with Angad rather than focussing on Seerry when Garry was back, Bring Garry between Veerat & ruining Veer! Lets not forget Angads unjustified anger towards Sahiba! Then the leap ruined it all!

All 3 original couples had a lot of potential all ruined, they were not explored well!

Will definitely miss the cast as they were all amazing!