Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Why all new lovers r psycho n abusive... Rumi, diljit n now zoravar... Duniya mein normal lovers bhi hote hai.. Why ph repeats the same for 3rd time?

Lemme add Veer, Seerat, Ami and anyone else? I m sure there are.. I must have missed some. Coz this whole show is a psycho show in their psyco mansion

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amber1928

Gurnoor has no identity she is there to replace Sahiba only.

mrs kaurs identity is Sahiba ke humshakal, lookalike, duplicate replica and nothing will change that. Her identity is to marrying angad and being akeers mother, she is a replacement for sahiba that is her pehchan.

Guran is poor poor version of sahan that nobody wanted,, being shoved down our throats

Stupid makers are just copying all the good scenes between Sahan and upsetting sahan fans. The theme is replica face and replica scenes

Tbh, the way angad is quickly falling for her and protecting her, apologizing n taking care of her, standing against family for her... Angoor is giving me more angad seerat vibes bcoz he never cared this much for sahiba

Edited by N_n_n_n - 3 months ago
Princess_hades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What’s up with Garry and Keerat?

I thought that they were badly in love?

(Atleast the old Keerat and Garry. This one is stone faced)

p.s I said effed it and stopped watching the show a month back. I was watching master chef AU when the show was recommended in the watchlist. Now I can’t make heads or tails of it. Veer’s back?

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_hades

What’s up with Garry and Keerat?

I thought that they were badly in love?

(Atleast the old Keerat and Garry. This one is stone faced)

p.s I said effed it and stopped watching the show a month back. I was watching master chef AU when the show was recommended in the watchlist. Now I can’t make heads or tails of it. Veer’s back?

Keerat and Garry’s love story popped like a balloon.

They had instant Noodles love story.

After the wedding, everything was over....

Now, Keerat’s mad because Garry acts like a statue.

Garry is not paying attention to keerat and she mentioned that....

They hardly even talk......

So Coming to conclusion, GANJA MAKERS AND THEIR WRITING....

But guess what? Veer is back ....😂😂😂😂

he is back to being good veer and LUCKILY He is not interfering in Keerat - Garry's relationship.....

And Jasleen flipped today....😂😂

I mean seriously....

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Keerat and Garry’s love story popped like a balloon.

They had instant Noodles love story.

After the wedding, everything was over....

Now, Keerat’s mad because Garry acts like a statue.

Garry is not paying attention to keerat and she mentioned that....

They hardly even talk......

So Coming to conclusion, GANJA MAKERS AND THEIR WRITING....

But guess what? Veer is back ....😂😂😂😂

he is back to being good veer and LUCKILY He is not interfering in Keerat - Garry's relationship.....

And Jasleen flipped today....😂😂

I mean seriously....

Jasleen is another character in the show who is butchered badly... That actor n character had so much potential to be badas* villian but unfortunately reduced to manveer's chamchi who now keeps flipping between good n bad

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely! They never really redeemed Manveer, but they sure did mess up the other characters.

Manveer was really irritating character.

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Absolutely! They never really redeemed Manveer, but they sure did mess up the other characters.

Manveer was really irritating character.

That's why show is closing down soon.....

This ph not only cheated audience but ran into losses itself... They had great cast, good story to copy (GC), best trp at this time slot, channel promoting them heavily and they wasted all for obsession over toxicity..

Amber1928 thumbnail

The makers left so many loopholes but no loopholes were left for a potential return of sahibas character did they not think that maybe her death would not be popular with viewers . A lot of viewers got annoyed with the crap leap and left Because they wanted Sahan together and not a part. Sahan together was what made the show appealing

Harsh Rajput did a brilliant job playing rumi, looking Back now you realise how amazing he was as rumi he was the best psycho,
Trps were at all time high when he was their because the plot was so well executed

I really hope to see vijayendra kumeria and Himanshi parashar in another show together l loved both of them as Angad and Sahiba

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Why are they're turning Jasleen negative again.

And Garry, too. I am hoping they will Not turn him negative....

First he had his obsession over Sahan, even scaring a child and ignoring his wife. Keerat just wants his attention, but he doesn’t seem to care at all.

And now Gurnoor is falling for Angad..

It’s really sad that Sahan never got their loving moments.

Atleast ek couple ko toh khush rehne do....smiley11smiley24

fantasy1000a thumbnail

After watching the whole show, I’ve realized that Guran and Kerry are the endgame. None of the original couples from the poster or promos made it.

We've been on such a long and winding journey, only to end up here.

Who would have thought smiley44smiley24