Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Papa Monga is in another show. Agar ek din ke liye laaya toh theek. Warna Mongas are not really important now

Amber1928 thumbnail

Angad treated every other woman in his life better than he treated sahiba whether it was seerat , amu and now gurnoor he has given much more respect to them than he every gave sahiba but with sahiba he was less understanding, never gave the benefit of doubt and was always quick to doubt her and throw her out his room we never saw any proper conversations between them, he opened up more to seerat and amu and gurnoor

All of sudden gurnoor not only looks like her, he sees all of sahiba good qualities in her, the makers are full of crap trying to project gurnoor is just like sahiba, but why is it because they don’t want angad to look bad
Moving on so quickly and having such strong feelings for gurnoor
So soon after his wife’s death. But it does look bad especially in real world anyway.Makers excuse is sahiba wanted this for him, to move on or should I say they made her say it to start their new flop copycat love story.

I am sick of them comparing gurnoor to Sahiba, how does a replica Just turn up out the blue and it’s just accepted, we are in 2024 how is this garbage accepted no creativity just rinse and repeat the maker treat audience like they are stupid, the replica plot is worst, unless that person has memory loss.

Angad is doing everything for gurnoor that he never did for sahiba when she was alive, gurnoor is getting everything that sahiba deserved.

poor old sahiba, gurnoor is gonna get everything we ever wanted for sahiba
Angads remorse and apology is too little too late means nothing now, does anyone really cares about him being gurnoors saviour .
I blame the makers for that they really messed up big time, they are going to give gurnoor a character that is not that loved everything we wanted for sahiba as a audience it means nothing now, it has no value gurnoor does not have the same impact as sahiba has with mass audiences or what’s left of them, the makers are complete idiots for not realising killing sahiba would not increase trps.

If this was sahiba being rescued by angad for z or any other villain their would be a lot more hype and interest.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched the episode, and as usual, there are so many loopholes. Oh, God. Angad protecting Gurnoor and then becoming friends? Really? Angad is such a green flag for Gurnoor. Meanwhile, Garry, Keerat, and Veer are teasing them, but come on!

Can they skip these three annoying losers already? Their so-called "dooriya" is just ridiculous. They're all over the place!

They can barely handle their own relationships. It's wierd that they've never even discussed Veer and Keerat's past. Or even Molestation he did..

All the relationships look so fake here. Everyone's all over the place.

It's so awkwardly weird. Angad is such a green flag now. I have never seen him be this much of a green flag in the 530 episodes or so.

Now that the show is almost wrapping up, it's all over the place.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amber1928

Angad treated every other woman in his life better than he treated sahiba whether it was seerat , amu and now gurnoor he has given much more respect to them than he every gave sahiba but with sahiba he was less understanding, never gave the benefit of doubt and was always quick to doubt her and throw her out his room we never saw any proper conversations between them, he opened up more to seerat and amu and gurnoor

This is so true! Seerat, Manbeer, Gurnoor, even Amu to an extent. This is the most unsatisfying ITV story I've ever seen. Sahan has barely 10 romantic scenes and GurAn already has 10 I guess 😤. I feel so sad for Sahiba. She was such a wonderful character, she deserved better. Kudos to Himanshi too for playing it so beautifully!

Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This ph already place blame on audience of low trp and now giving everything to new character to show how much there male characters r so good even, they r saint directly come from heaven. This ph only want to piss audience to show this. We all know if they have trp they will never make their most innocent soul angad to say sorry bec for this ph men should not say sorry only women say that and all sides women characters will get benefits from male character. Bec he is love spreader 😂. It's just ph way to irritate audience to give everything which audience demand during sahiba. But now this all look so force and fake. Once is a abuser always a abuser. All brars clowns are sahiba abusers, that it. Whether now he say sorry or cry crocodile tears, most worst male awards is already given to angad. Ph now they have only 1 week so why not irritate audience afterall it's our mistake that trp is getting down right.
anushka87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgos

most worst male awards is already given to angad.

When?? I mean in which award function, In ITA?? 😭🤣 Sorry just kidding, actually every fandom apne ML ko worst ML ka award de dete hain.... 🤣

Edited by anushka87 - 3 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

Sab keh rahe ki Garry ki death hone wali hai then Veerat marriage 😭😭🤣🤣

anushka87 thumbnail

Just 5 days more and me and Vj will be free from this crap show and Ph 🥳..... Good luck to Vj and Himanshi for their future project.

Edited by anushka87 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Sab keh rahe ki Garry ki death hone wali hai then Veerat marriage 😭😭🤣🤣

WTH smiley37smiley37

People do have wild imagination smiley37smiley37

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Just 5 days more and me and Vj will be free from this crap show and Ph 🥳..... Good luck to Vj and Himanshi for their future project.

Lmaoo 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Count me in!