Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Surprisingly I'm liking Angad and Gurnoor 😬..... If only the makers got a little more time to explore their love story (Atleast one more month) .... I watched and actually liked last 3 episodes including today's..... There is some understanding between these two character and I can't believe they actually gave heart to heart conversation between them..... Which they never gave to SahAn 😭 PATHETIC WRITERS

Edited by anushka87 - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Surprisingly I'm liking Angad and Gurnoor 😬..... If only the makers got a little more time to explore their love story (Atleast one more month) .... I watched and actually liked last 3 episodes including today's..... There is some understanding between these two character and I can't believe they actually gave heart to heart conversation between them..... Which they never gave to SahAn 😭 PATHETIC WRITERS

Even I liked their conversation in today's episode. Both were calm, Angad is trying to understand her, he is apologizing... And he is keeping his ego aside. My question is they could have done the same thing with Sahiba.. Not could have.. Should have.. Why did they have to kill her for that? It would have been a fresh start for them! Well, no use crying over spilt milk πŸ₯²πŸ₯². .. M missing Sahan big time!

Athz thumbnail

Kinda... They are taking that route... But over Sahibas dead body πŸ˜•

Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Pv1cFvFxB/?igsh=MnM2NnBuM3FoY293

That manbun πŸ₯΅... And that million dollar smile... M dead

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Even I liked their conversation in today's episode. Both were calm, Angad is trying to understand her, he is apologizing... And he is keeping his ego aside. My question is they could have done the same thing with Sahiba.. Not could have.. Should have.. Why did they have to kill her for that? It would have been a fresh start for them! Well, no use crying over spilt milk πŸ₯²πŸ₯². .. M missing Sahan big time!

Such cruel writers πŸ˜’πŸ₯²..... Not Angad said to his pagal Mumma and family that he is ready to leave BM with Gurnoor.... But never said this same thing for Sahiba 😭😭.... SahAn fans bass wish karte hi reh gaye..... Ab kya now that girl is dead πŸ₯²..... And how many times Angad said sorry to Gurnoor, IMO he did nothing wrong to her Tbh.
Athz thumbnail

Such cruel writers πŸ˜’πŸ₯²..... Not Angad said to his pagal Mumma and family that he is ready to leave BM with Gurnoor.... But never said this same thing for Sahiba 😭😭.... SahAn fans bass wish karte hi reh gaye..... Ab kya now that girl is dead πŸ₯²..... And how many times Angad said sorry to Gurnoor, IMO he did nothing wrong to her Tbh.

I have the same opinion..though I didnt watch the other 3 epis..but from what little I have seen I have the same opinion. On the other hand, he's done some horrible things to Sahiba and never cared to apologize open-heartedly. Okay, at least now he accepts that he's been an a&&hole to her...small mercies

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Bold : True that, Angad was unfair to Saheba & a bad partner. I can’t forget how he was emotionally inclined towards seerat.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Last week hai... usko redeem karna hi tha... Now he will also move on and start on a fresh note.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True show ka last week hain.

When will manbeer get redemption?? smiley37smiley39

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

True show ka last week hain.

When will manbeer get redemption?? smiley37smiley39

lmaoooo...as long as Manbeer is alive, Angad can never take a wife or live happily with his family. Plus I hope they will solve the Mystery of the Missing Mongassmiley36

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago